I am having a really hard time finding where I can get these signs. I can't even locate any type of standard so that I can have the signs made. What do they have to say? What type of Font? What size? What material? I have called just about ever local government office about where and what I need to have one of these and every response has been "Federal no trespassing? What's that?".
Please help Thank you.