Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Piers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoFuller View Post
    To each his own. Me, I would say lift it. Put about 12 inches of lift under that bad boy, then you'd be styling!
    And then Rod added: "And don't forget to paint the wheels some shade of fluorescent."

I keep getting our Gradall stuck when I'm into the serious off-road stuff and Jake is looking into lifting it. As for wheel color, we're thinking fluorescent brown with mud colored flames.

Mrs. Mossey is doing her best to keep this thread on its track but "boys will be boys"!

Mosseyme, well put. A different breed indeed. And I too am almost completely ignorant of which side I am on when posting. Great thoughts.

Little Bro,
    Great shot of Jake "lifting" the Gradall.

now if were me, I'd jack up the rear end (just like we did on the '57 Bel-Air in auto shop) build in a fibre-glass air scoop on the hood, put red lights in the wheel wells, chrome plate the differential, and get a sweet black-leather-diamond-button tuck and roll job done by those excellant craftsmen in Tijuana - now that is a way cool ride!

Administrator
    The title of this post has been edited to comply with rule 34.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    The title of this post has been edited to comply with rule 34.
    huh?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomer View Post
    huh?
    The original title of this post contained excessive punctuation ("Piers??!!") which is discouraged (see rule 34). We edited the title and posted a note here so that anyone looking for the old thread could still find it under the new title.

It's nothing personal. You'll find that most forums have similar etiquette rules about excessive punctuation and capitalization (like this video game forum, or this skiing forum). The goal is to keep things as easy to read as possible.

Thanks for the clarification. Good to know.