All Blog Entries

1. Motivated By Fellow Members

by , 07-30-2013 at 10:38 AM (Nothing Worthwhile is Easy)
    We don't have land yet, but gaining experience while helping other members is our focus in the meanwile. It is so exciting to see up close what others are accomplishing. Almost unreal.

Last month, Jared and I went up to see TJMash. It is one thing to learn about the LHBA building method, but it is another to see this method in progress! We were very impressed with what they've got done (and just the two of them!). I hope we can make it up to help them along the way.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mid season update

Over the winter I spent my time planning what I wanted to accomplish this year. It takes a lot of pre-planning to make the most efficient use of time since our place is so far from anywhere to get supplies (aka - stuff I forgot). A trip to the little hardware store takes about an hour, if I have to go into Spokane then I'm wasting about half a day.

Last year we got poles set for a 24 x 36 pole building and my goal this year is to get it roofed and get one 12 x 24 section walled ...

Updated 06-20-2013 at 01:29 AM by Kennit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Have a blog up!

4. log dogs

Where can I find some good log dogs?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Negligent Member

I am a negligent member. I have posted a few questions on the forum but I don't feel qualified to answer anybody's questions. I have posted bunches of pictures of our Log home to my facebook page and would be glad to accept any of you as a friend. Rodger Russell is the facebook name.

We began building our home last summer. Today we finished framing the main floor and cut out our first window. Going was pretty slow over the long cold winter but we managed to keep working a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast