PDA

View Full Version : New York Potential Affordable Stuffs

Jane Doe
02-17-2012, 12:30 PM
To those in NY I was told of this website today. Hopefully it's something noteworthy!

And yes, yes, yes, I'm gonna get to the members' side this weekend!!! Got nine days off starting tomorrow!

panderson03
02-17-2012, 12:32 PM
get ur done, Jane:) see you on the members side! ENJOY your time away!!! I'm just finishing up a 9 day stretch off :( sure wish it wasn't almost over:(

Jane Doe
02-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Yikes, wouldn't have helped if I had included the actual website for us New Yorkers!

http://www.greendemolitions.org/

WNYcabinplannin
02-17-2012, 05:57 PM
Looks cool- but WAY other side of the state for me. We've got some great reclaimed supplies places in Rochester.
I REALLY miss a place in Berkeley when I was in SF, called URBAN ORE. I could build a cool house with used stuff from there...
Enjoy the members side!

BenB
02-18-2012, 05:28 AM
Dumb and stupid question prolly but here goes - is making the switch - after class of course - to the dark side a big complicated deal ?? :confused:

Jane Doe
02-18-2012, 05:57 AM
Ben, no. It's super easy. Just click the link they sent in the email and it takes you to the request submission form to request the switch. Makes absolutely no sense why I haven't done it yet.

Jane

edkemper
02-19-2012, 09:48 AM
I REALLY miss a place in Berkeley when I was in SF, called URBAN ORE. I could build a cool house with used stuff from there...
Enjoy the members side!

Just looked it up. I think it's worth a drive to check out.

cooper
02-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Ed I just did the same thing when I read that post, before even reading any further in the thread, and that place looks great.