PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for saving me.

TDBrazie
04-26-2011, 04:33 AM
Following in the path of so many others I have been searching the web and visiting builders looking for my new home. There just wasn't anything out there that struck a chord with me....until now. I am sure at some point I would have settled for a kit that ultimately I would have torn apart and changed out of general unhappiness. This site has now given me a true direction and the ability to begin planning the process by which I will build my own home. Thank you for being here and I look forward to learning more and eventually taking the class.

Troy

drummer boy
04-26-2011, 06:27 AM
Troy, I am a new member and experienced the same overwhelming feeling of a dream coming back to life. I took the class about two months ago after months and months of research and despair. I am a pastor and as most people know they don't make a lot of money so my dreams were quickly fading. I am breaking ground this week and have my trees. Take advantage of this new found opportunity. I have not regretted anything I have learned or money spent. This is an amazing group of people with hearts of gold. This is a rare community of people. They live what they say. That amount of character in a group of people is priceless.

Mosseyme
04-26-2011, 07:55 AM
Troy, welcome. Good to have more and more joining from the South East. You will find a lot of friends here. If like some of us this will be the place you go first when you hit the net. Always something new and informative coming down the line. Take the class ASAP. If you like what you see here just wait till you have access to the members side and the wealth of knowledge there. We took the class last May just in time to save us from a lot of mistakes, but a year to late to save us from a lot of other mistakes. Your very first investment in this true direction should be THE CLASS if at all possible.

Cruiser
04-26-2011, 08:55 AM
Troy,

Welcome aboard. You have landed in a good place. Ditto what Mosseyme said...its good to have some more Southerners in the mix. Have fun looking around and asking questions and then...take the class.

TDBrazie
04-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Thanks all for the welcome. I may have the occasional question but until I have been to class I plan on lurking and studying, I think at this point most any question I have can be answered with "take the class". I can respect that and am making plans accordingly.

Thanks again,
Troy