PDA

View Full Version : Boston class was great!

RedbloodedAmerican
05-31-2010, 05:38 PM
My wife and I attended the Boston class this past weekend, we thought it was great! Steve and Ellsworth did an awesome job! I can't wait to be cleared to enter the members only section (should be soon). Just glad that no matter what questions I might ask from here on out no one can say, "Just take the class and you'll see."...
We're so glad we did it and we're more excited than ever to get the ball rolling on our "REAL" log home!!!

Cbear429
06-01-2010, 04:36 AM
I ehco your responce RBA. I never new my brain could get and retain so much information in two days. LOL. There were no questions that went unanswered. Steve and Ellsworth, "Mr. E." were awesome and the people we met where great. My wife and I had a nice time. See ya on the other side.
Cecil

thenicholsfam
06-02-2010, 04:25 AM
We had a great time in Boston & an amazing time at the class. Our brains are just starting to recover. Great to meet everyone & great teachers!

Toolman
06-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Everyone feels the same. The class was the most comprehensive, informative, sometimes entertaining and intense I have ever experienced. Great job.

StressMan79
06-02-2010, 04:18 PM
I don't remember how, but a quick email to the administrators/ellsworth/steve should clear it up!

mickeywingnut
06-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Ha!
I feel the same way about the class! It was great!!!
Actually, the LHBA class, sniper school, and a weekend Botox course are at the top of my educational experience. ...Interestingly none of them had anything to do with regular school!
-Joel