PDA

View Full Version : New to LHBA online

sweetpea
09-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Hello everyone! My husband and I were considering a log kit home, now I believe I will try to convince him to build ourselves after reading all the stories. I am so glad that I found this site. I love to research and am glad I found this association. I can't wait to go to the class with my husband. We have 20 acres in north central Washington that we plan on building on. We are planning a single story with a loft area. We have been debating on a daylight basement or not. We have been leaning towards the prow front with lots of windows. I look forward to communicating with all of you and learning as much as possible through the process.

jansprout
09-17-2009, 08:16 PM
New member jansprout here, live in W Washington, but I too have land in central Washington and cant wait to build! Hope to take class soon, my 20 acres are near Tonasket, howdy neighbor sweetpea!

panderson03
09-18-2009, 05:20 AM
our story is quite a lot like sweetpea's. we had some land and were researching kit homes believe that was our only option until we found the LHBA site and took the class. now we'll be starting out garage LHBA style spring 2010! quite the journey. welcome aboard!

StressMan79
09-18-2009, 02:13 PM
I own land north of republic, 4 miles from the canadian border, just off HWY 21. Always glad to have a couple new members in the area.

Bronco
09-18-2009, 04:58 PM
We are looking for 20 up there also south of omak .Have the need to bulid one over there
Jim http://s403.photobucket.com/albums/pp114/paka-nama/?action=view&current=010-4.jpg