PDA

View Full Version : Graduation Class 15, May 2005

wood bug
05-17-2005, 10:46 PM
I would like to thank my parents who made this possible....ooops sorry wrong speach..LOL
Really I would like to thank you, Ellsworth and Steve for your hospitality, patience , continued support and friendship, ( although I am having flash backs with the canoe thing and am in counseling now) You two guys are class acts in my book, just by your dedication to the trade, and your willingness to continue teaching others an alternative sound and mostly, do-able concept. Even with alot of building knowledge I was dumbfounded . it was so easy most guys in the building trades would totaly overcomplicate the process without these principles, you could charge double and it would be worth it. I also thank Skip who I havent met, for allowing us the use of his ranch so we could see the possabilities with our own eye's and invision the reality of dreams.

Also it was a pleasure to meet the folks in the class, all of us with the same interest. I only wish I could remember your names, (that hill was a bitch huh..) The guys from N. WA, electrician, getter done, the local dude who only had to walk to class, the young lady that camped out at the site, you go girl, and oh yeah my Canadian friend (you need to work on your French, I couldnt understand a darn thing you said. LOL) and you even brought Miss Kentucky, howdy ma'am. and all the other folks that were there it was a good "get together" Hope we meet agian sometime, I also want to apologize for my occassional outburst or "wisecracks" I ran out of redilan and had severe log-itis, but better now.
I'm not sure and correct me if I'm wrong but didnt we graduate magna cum loggy?? pretty sure thats what they said..I think if we would have all shaved our heads before class (hint for next students) we would have gotten better grades, or a bigger canoe. of course that many people in one place bald, we would have been arrested,LOL
oh yeah you two guys never told us how to attach the siding and masonry to the logs when we were done..LOL

Any way thanks for the experiance, wish you all the best of luck in your dream building.

Sincerely ,
Dennis

PS Steve if they do show up bald, please take a pic and post it

kodakjs
05-17-2005, 11:15 PM
I would like to second the previous message. I learned so much from you guys and I especially appreciated the sharing of knowledge in between classes!

Best regards,

John

clickit
05-18-2005, 08:21 AM
It was great to meet you all....we learned a lot and had lots of fun (Thanks for laughs Tex...your stories were very entertaining)...and we got to eat some great Chinese food (thanks for the tip Steve and Ellsworth!)

Robair has already gotten us a job (I think) peeling logs for a local member....so we will get some hands-on practice pretty soon! :)

Best of luck to you all. I hope to chat with you on the forums and maybe you can "vacation" :idea: here in KY in a couple of years!

Robair
05-20-2005, 08:42 AM
My French may need work buy I think I've got my Texan down. 8)

wood bug
05-20-2005, 09:54 AM
yeah , all you need to know is "ya'll" lol

guspapa
06-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Hi Woodbug, it was a blast attending class with everyone, by the way I was recently informed that in texas the plural in Texas for Ya'll is All Ya'll Thanks for you humor and great commentary.

Best Regards,

Mike :lol: