PDA

View Full Version : Class

dta08
02-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Is there alot of people who usually attend the class? And is there alot of time in the 22 hours you are there to talk to the instructors one on one and discuss specific idea and questions about building your log cabin?

Shark
02-24-2009, 03:04 AM
http://www.loghomebuilders.org/how-many-people-will-be-attending-class

There is usually time after class on both days where folks ask questions on a one-on-one basis. Throughout the 2 day class, they are very good about answering questions as they teach.

JeffandSara
02-24-2009, 03:36 AM
Dta--

Shark's right, there's usually time after class to chat with the instructors, if you want to. Often you'll find you want to chat with your classmates, as well. My husband and I were last just about the last to leave each night at ours.

However, you'll find that it takes a while for some of the information to "sink in" and for more questions to come up. One of the true beauties of LHBA is that they've always been available to students long after the weekend of classes. Remember, too, that once you've attended the class, you'll be able to access the members' sections of this forum, as well.

I doubt any question of yours will go unanswered in the long run. Enjoy the class!

Sara : )