PDA

View Full Version : Going to the April 23rd/24th class

badsign
03-29-2005, 11:36 AM
We'll I decided to go for it..
I just got confirmed and theres no turning back.
I hope this is so awesome that I will be able to build my Log home with a little mortgage, since it will probably be a 5-10 yr process to be debt free or close to it. anyone else coming from Calif.?
Gary

mulawski
03-29-2005, 09:25 PM
Im going,
Sent my money today
Oxnard ,ca

pdthct
03-29-2005, 10:06 PM
You will find that it is indeed "so awesome"

hawkiye
03-30-2005, 12:32 AM
Congrats, you won't regret it!

Blayne

Andyk
03-31-2005, 12:16 PM
I'll see you there. I'm coming from Wisconsin. I'm looking forward to this.

Andy

badsign
03-31-2005, 02:49 PM
I kinda searched around for a flight and car and because I waited 1 day I lost out on booking from several choices of flights and flight times and it quickly got down to 2 flights , so I booked one and got me a rental for four days. The good part is I'll get to stay and see some ole friends in Seattle. Is it going to be muddy where we will be?

GammaRae
03-31-2005, 02:56 PM
It could be, yes. It's been raining for the last week, but you have another 3 weeks.

tmhburley98
04-15-2005, 10:20 PM
I cannot put into words the treasure troove of information and the joyous experience that I have recently been blessed with, while I was attending the April 9th and 10th class in Skip's beautiful home, in Monroe, WA. I am absoultly certain, everyone who attends the seminar will never forget the wonderful time and the valuable information that will be given to you. I am grateful for the lifetime friendships that were made and the priceless opportunity to be apart of this inspiring and very "unique" community of believers ( the I can and I will club!). I highly recommend staying at the Wallace Lodge for your Friday and Saturday night accomodations. 8) The experience is priceless!! I am anxiously, looking foward to the upcoming Log Home Builders Association meeting next month(?). I fully intend on staying at the Wallace Lodge and hiking up to the Wllace Falls! The Lodge is so beautiful and massive. I can only dream that my home will look half as spectacular!! Trust me, the home is breathtaking and the views are stunning! My compliments to the father and daughter team, what a statement to a father's commitment to enrich his daughter's life! Do not forget the caretakers and gracious hosts; Mitch and Shirley have forever changed my view of lodging. I now, have two dear and precious friends in Gold Bar, WA! The lodge is only, a few bucks more than the local hotel/motel and you will "savor" a lifetime of memories and inspiration, on your path to a debt-free life and a joyous log home adventure.

My husband was a wee bit skeptical and I must admit, that I did have to charm my sweetheart into joining me on my log home expedition. :wink: He had no interest or intention of building a log home (he had no idea that it was possible for us to afford one!) I am a stay-at-home mother (because we believe it is the most important job on earth) and I have no intention of watching my husband slave away for thirty years of his life. I am choosing to live debt-free because I love him and my children. Thanks to Ellsworth and Steve. . . . my darling husband is a believer and has already begun sharing his plans with his family, friends and co-workers. He dreams about the endless possibilities before him, the superiority of the butt and pass method and he wins everyone over with his inspiring determination to begin building, as soon as possible. :D He now highly recommends the class to all his friends and family! After all, almost everyone we know would love to live in a real log home and mortgage free!

Congradulations! On a very wise descion to attend a very witty and powerful presentation. This will CHANGE your life. You will reap the rewards and enrich your life and your families lives by fufilling a very noble and honorable passion!!!!!!

Michelle and Trent Herbert Certified Log Home Builders from Burley, Washington

badsign
04-20-2005, 02:23 PM
I can't wait , I'm flying in to seattle friday am. see ya there
Gary