PDA

View Full Version : Anyone building in the Spokane, WA area?

dblply2
06-20-2008, 08:19 AM
We are considering relocating to north of Spokane and would love to talk to or see construction for anyone who is building up there.

Thanks!
~ross

Klapton
06-20-2008, 01:33 PM
I just read a post from someone in Coleville. I'm sure there are a few more in NE WA too that will post when they see this.

RodneyG
06-20-2008, 04:56 PM
I am looking for land North of Spokane between the Columbia river and Idaho. There is a lot for sale, I've been keeping my eye out for 3 years but the prices have not followed the down trend of the rest of the market. A good place to start is Windermere.com they have a lot of listings in that area.

ChainsawGrandpa
06-22-2008, 03:16 PM
I just talked w/ a friend of mine. He has for sale, or is selling for someone else, two excellent, sorry, I meant EXCELLENT!! ten acre parcels, water, water, everywhere (my guess is the wells would be below 80'), are in a dream location, and the best price, they are $35,000 each! These lots are in Washington State. I am very seriously thinking of buying them for my sons. I don't know how I manage to keep coming across so many good deals, but these two just popped-up two days ago. They are close to Idaho and are what I would have dreamed of buying for myself if I didn't already own enough land. Act fast if you're interested, I'm sure they won't last too long.

Buck
06-22-2008, 06:20 PM
could you give me some specifics on the land? Where it is and what the land is like. Flat ,sloped, treed, private, etc.
Thanks

ChainsawGrandpa
06-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Just talked with the realtor. The area is approved for ten acre parcels but needs to have a twenty out of the forty split off, and then split in half. South slope. I plan to drive past it on my trip to go build this week so I'm hoping to take a look at it. -Rick

ChainsawGrandpa
06-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Also, I understand that owner financing is a possibility.

-Rick

GT.
06-23-2008, 08:16 AM
http://www.landsofwashington.com/washington/index.cfm?Detail=&INV_ID=94360

dblply2
06-24-2008, 07:53 PM
thanks for the info everyone!