PDA

View Full Version : Not many in Feb's class? Right around the corner for me!! :)

jawasan
02-01-2007, 06:48 AM
Seems like March has got a bunch of folks attending that are always posting up. February's attendees seem more reserve...not see much posting about February's classes. Hmmm..

MINE IS IN 2 WEEKS!! WAHOOO! Wife and I are sooo excited. Already started a couple months ago buying certain things. Bought really nice windows, double pane, low E, double hung...we have 4 triples that equal about 24-6 feet span in butted up together! Got such a good deal i didn't even really measure, they looked huge, were new, and had a looooooow price if i bought all of them. Bunch of smaller ones as well. We have a chain saw and all the protective gear. We have means to buy the land but want to wait till after the class...plus I have some really nice bonuses coming from work I do not want to miss out on cause of haste!

My co workers think I am a mad man 'cause I am so passionate about this; I am amazed at how folks are so afraid to take risks and are comfortable in the everyday runnings of life. Hell, I have been taking chances and doing crazy things all my existance... at least this journey make perfect sense to me!!!!
Not looking for any responses here, just excited about class coming up and had ot let a bit of it out! If you are in the class coming up the 17th then say hello. :)
Leo

akemt
02-01-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm glad you're excited and got a good deal on those windows! Very few members posted about attending the class my husband and I took and few have posted since but the class was packed -- much larger than I would have expected. You and your wife will love it! Enjoy!

LarryNut
02-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Seems like March has got a bunch of folks attending that are always posting up. February's attendees seem more reserve...not see much posting about February's classes. Hmmm..

Leo

Our thread about our upcoming class was deleted. If I broke any forum rules I hope the moderators will accept my apology, surely did not mean to. So yea, for now I've just been reserved even though I've been here every day reading. Just a couple more weeks and we'll be able to experience the class and receive the keys to the member's forum.

I'm looking forward to getting there myself. It's been tough to sit on my hands but that is exactly what I'm doing until I take the class. I don't want to spend one dollar unnecesarily until I have the test proven roadmap as the articles suggest. Right now the hardest part for me is deciding on the land. I've been doing some online searching but I have a hard time wanting anything less than 30-40 acres. I really want at least 100 so I've got plenty of room to hunt on, harvest my own logs, and just not care if I ever left the farm. I'm just wanting to do it without a loan so the more acreage I buy the more cash I need.

I'm seriously considering building some to sell the Rich Dad Poor Dad article way. So I will probably settle for a little 5-10 acre spread to build on and get one under my belt. That should allow me do develop a "I wish I would have done this" list for the next one. As I sell each one I'll profit enough to keep increasing the size of the next land purchase, or buy multiple parcels to build on and sell until I work up to what I want. I already have a real estate license so I'll have access to the marketing without the normal seller fees.

I think I am going to buy the Alone In The Wilderness video and some good books to read for the flight out! I could deem that necesary couldn't I? :D

Larry

heavyopp
02-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Larry Your post did not get deleted!!!

I think Steve moved it to the members only section.

He must have thought it was from the most recent Jan. class and not the upcoming Feb. class.

He did mention something about moving it for the new members.

Maybe he will see this and move it back.

Have fun,

Jer

Steve
02-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Woops, it looks like I did. Sorry about that, I'll put it back in the general section.

We're all entitled to a mistake now and then. Larry, remind me to hook you up with an extra cookie at the shindig. ;)

-Steve

sparky
02-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Welcome Larry. Beware of Skips cookies :!: They are extremely addicting. :shock: Once you have fallen prey to one you will find your life in a out of control downward spiral that will require you to risk any and all resources at your disposal to obtain more irregardless of the cost to your well being. My only hope is that I got to you in time and that you will be able to read this warning before the "powers that be" (agent E and agent S :twisted: ) see this message and delete it :!: :!: :!: Please heed this warning as I have put myself at great personal risk even trying to expose this information. :shock: I must go now and hide in the forest of central Oregon to avoid persecution now that I have taken this stand for personal freedom in attempt to protect the un-fallen. 8)

Sincerely
Tormented by their memory

PS I can't even begin to talk about the addictive nature of the BBQ served at the Members only meetings, it's just to painful. :wink: