PDA

View Full Version : Butt and Pass Gets a Bunker

misplayed-hand
06-17-2021, 02:03 PM
Well, it looks like a butt and pass (around 11:15 if you don't want to watch whole thing). Can't help but think of rreidnauer when they were setting the steps. Touches on a lot of the skills used/discussed in other builds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoctrlEc3Us

mudflap
06-17-2021, 07:28 PM
amount you save on a LHBA home, you could afford one.

rreidnauer
06-18-2021, 03:23 AM
It's just a kit home. My neighbor's house has that same style construction.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Shark
06-18-2021, 08:04 AM
All the contractors that installed it know where to go when the zombies come. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

donjuedo
06-18-2021, 12:44 PM
All the contractors that installed it know where to go when the zombies come. :)

No, all workers were stripped of tracking devices (phones), blindfolded (even truck drivers), and sworn to secrecy (and families threatened in case of failure) -- every workday.

Or not.

;-)

Peter

rckclmbr428
06-18-2021, 02:55 PM
No, all workers were stripped of tracking devices (phones), blindfolded (even truck drivers), and sworn to secrecy (and families threatened in case of failure) -- every workday.

Or not.

;-)

Peter

The Congressional bunker under the Greenbrier resort was a not very well kept secret locally until the new York times ran an article and exposed it's location, now the word is that one of the new Congressional bunkers is somewhere at the new Bechtel Boy Scout reservation. One of my friends ran the national guards involvement, concrete trucks from local ready mix would drive up to the gates of the camp, get out, a national guardsman would get in, take the truck, empty it, and bring it back to the driver waiting at the gate. This was passed off as " training" for the guardsman, but smart money is on another government zombie/doomsday bunker there

donjuedo
06-18-2021, 07:56 PM
The Congressional bunker under the Greenbrier resort was a not very well kept secret locally until the new York times ran an article and exposed it's location, now the word is that one of the new Congressional bunkers is somewhere at the new Bechtel Boy Scout reservation. One of my friends ran the national guards involvement, concrete trucks from local ready mix would drive up to the gates of the camp, get out, a national guardsman would get in, take the truck, empty it, and bring it back to the driver waiting at the gate. This was passed off as " training" for the guardsman, but smart money is on another government zombie/doomsday bunker there

Yup. This is, for me, the most compelling reason against those claims of the whole moon landing being faked. For one, I did work several Shuttle missions in Mission Control of the Johnson Space Center, so I saw not only what was there, but a lot of the on-site history. But more importantly, the idea that SOOOOOO many people could participate in faking a moon landing AND keep their mouths shut is unbelievable to me.

BoFuller
06-19-2021, 05:46 AM
Yup. This is, for me, the most compelling reason against those claims of the whole moon landing being faked. For one, I did work several Shuttle missions in Mission Control of the Johnson Space Center, so I saw not only what was there, but a lot of the on-site history. But more importantly, the idea that SOOOOOO many people could participate in faking a moon landing AND keep their mouths shut is unbelievable to me.

Well, I believe in the moon landing, but big groups can keep their mouths shut. Look at our government. I believe a select few make all the decisions and most of the politicians are just pawns, or you could call them “Manchurian candidates”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

RingofFire
06-19-2021, 01:12 PM
Wow, sure takes face mask paranoia to a whole new level.

rreidnauer
06-21-2021, 03:06 AM
I like how proud they are of their escape hatch, for dealing with radiation, but their air system and main entrance do nothing to address it. Also, the air system condensation drain is inaccessible for servicing, and it looks like no plans at all for drainage. I wouldn't be surprised if all that air starts floating up in a few years.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk