PDA

View Full Version : The single best shed ever built! NO JOKE!!!!

Basil
04-17-2013, 06:42 AM
http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php/146566-Build-to-Fail-Fail-to-Build.-What-is-this-I-don-t-even.....

Basil
04-17-2013, 06:46 AM
BTW don't even think of going there until you have a good deal of time to waste, this is an epic thread and I'm really surprised it hasn't sprung up here yet. I feel sorry for the guy, but man, when I got to the "keystone" I lost it.

AkChas
04-17-2013, 06:52 AM
Actually, that thread had popped up here very recently. Feel bad for the guy. Now -- back to building with logs....... :cool:

loghousenut
04-17-2013, 08:29 AM
That shed thread has grew some (gruesome?) since it was first mentioned on this site. Might be worth a look if your not offended by geniusly simple photoshop and raw redneck humor from a non-redneck location.

I think most of the high quality humor starts around page 50 of the thread. We need to keep Bro Bo and Cuz Tom from defecting to that forum and hijacking the thread.

Timberwolf
04-17-2013, 08:48 AM
That shed thread has grew some (gruesome?) since it was first mentioned on this site. Might be worth a look if your not offended by geniusly simple photoshop and raw redneck humor from a non-redneck location.

I think most of the high quality humor starts around page 50 of the thread. We need to keep Bro Bo and Cuz Tom from defecting to that forum and hijacking the thread.

Pot... kettle.... BLACK!

Basil
04-17-2013, 09:20 AM
I must have missed it the first time around, but I think the thread is beginning to die. It's amazing how long something like that can stand, but I think the first snow will do it in. At least he can use it this summer!

Kick Forward
04-17-2013, 10:10 AM
My heart hurts for the guy a little, but I still can't stop from uncontrollable laughter. But hey, I'd love to have an extra shed that size.

rreidnauer
04-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Wow . . . . . . . .

I was finally able to read that thread. I'm just . . . . . astonished. How can anyone build THAT poorly. Really. Clearly anyone can see when something isn't right, like the lapped plywood on the floors for example, to at least make some effort to correct it.

Just incredible. And yet, we get hassled by building depts for our heavily overengineered LHBA homes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk 2