PDA

View Full Version : Best Advice for Log Home Builders

nocluecaptain
12-31-2005, 04:51 PM
Hi there all, and Happy New Year!!
Simply put, Skip's class can't be beat!! I took the class in June of 04 and feel as though the class has just started!! The Forum, the fellow students and the Very intellegent answers from our friends at the LHBA are the best and most informative I have ever been a part of...With over 20 years inthe construction trades, I have some positive and some negative thoughts to base opnion on for sure..
I now have free land, (20 acres in the Ozarks), almost unlimited access to a never ending resource with our Forum, and have purchased the Stock Plans. The Forum is a resource that any and all can benifit from as have I...Other folks that can help educate you from start to finish...Mistakes that others have made that we may not! I can't thank the LHBA enough for the beggining of a jouney that will lead to only one outcome..Financial independance....Just answer back to more specifics if you like....I can't say enough GREAT things about the class and all my new friends..Thanks, and build safe everybody!!

sparky
12-31-2005, 06:08 PM
Free Land :?:
Where did you leave the bodies :?: :shock:

rreidnauer
12-31-2005, 06:15 PM
yea, those two words caught my attention as well.

Do tell.