PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Glover RIP

Ellsworth
06-29-2012, 08:38 AM
With a saddened heart, I relay the news that Jesse Glover has passed away (http://www.thelittledojo.com/archives/the-little-dojo-and-many-around-the-world-grieve-the-passing-of-jesse-r-glover/867.htm)from Cancer. My love and condolences to his family and friends.

Jesse was a great martial artist and a genuinely great person. As Skip would say "He was one righteous dude," and Skip would know since they had been friends for 50+ years (many of those years spent training and playing together). You can read some of Skip's thoughts and feelings about Jesse on the archived LHBA site http://loghomeinfo.com/bruceleememorial2.html

Jesse was an important influence on my life from an early age, and I remain forever grateful and indebted to him. Rest in peace Jesse.

Tom Featherstone
06-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Ellsworth, friends and family of Jesse Glover,

So sorry to hear of your loss of such a great friend and mentor. I enjoyed my tour of Skip's Big House when we took the class and Skip's memorial to Bruce Lee and friends. You've been blessed with another gift to carry on what you've been taught from another great person in your life. May you honor them both by what they've passed onto you and that your hearts heal quickly.

Best of Wishes and my condolences to Jesse's friends and family.

Tom

BoFuller
06-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Bummer. He was a good guy. I met him at a tournament awhile ago (maybe 25 years). A good man has left us.

ChainsawGrandpa
06-29-2012, 09:08 PM
So sorry to hear this. Had always wanted to meet Jesse.
My condolences to his family.

G'pa

spiralsands
06-30-2012, 02:55 AM
What a life he led! You were very lucky to have known such a man, Ellsworth.

panderson03
06-30-2012, 05:13 AM
so sorry to hear this sad news, Ellsworth. our thoughts or condolances are with you. the world lost a great man.

loghousenut
06-30-2012, 10:50 AM
So many good years in a life well lived. If I end up having half the life he lived, I want you all to feel nothing but joy when you hear I'm gone... Not happy about the passing but rather joy about everything that happened before the passing. What a lucky guy!