Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: First Class in 2015, any of you going?

Blog Entries
    Welcome Rockette. I proposed to my Boss at our campsite the night before we took Skip's class together. It has been a lot of great years and I am certainly glad She went to class with me. Her and that other guy had built a log kit home and sold it in the divorce. Had She not gone to class, She never would have let me build this one the right way.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

HaHa, Boss... that's funny and thanks for the 'welcome'. I am excited to learn along side of and be a part of our reality, that was once his dream. (I get to be in charge of the bathroom. haha... or so he lets me think )

Quote Originally Posted by rockinlogette View Post
    HaHa, Boss... that's funny and thanks for the 'welcome'. I am excited to learn along side of and be a part of our reality, that was once his dream. (I get to be in charge of the bathroom. haha... or so he lets me think )
    I am in a similar boat, however, this is the 2nd go around for Len. At least I can now say I will have a spacious kitchen, as we got that in advance We won't be doing any serious home planning until we take the class in February. After that, I'll be in a more informed position to seriously plan!

Welcome Ette',

Delighted to have you around. It seems like it is going to be a very unusual, exceptional class. I will be delighted to find you all on the dark side. Lol

Blondie

Thank you, Blondie

We are trying to see if it will be possible for us to come to the class in May.... Does anyone know how many spots are still open?

TnWalker,

Since it is just December, I would suggest that there are still tons of places available in that class.

Blondie

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TnWalker View Post
    We are trying to see if it will be possible for us to come to the class in May.... Does anyone know how many spots are still open?
    Not, yet. This page:

http://www.buildloghomes.org/sign-up-now

says all there is to say. For what it's worth, I've never heard of the coming class still having an opening while the following one fills up first. So you have some time, but I'd commit first chance you get.

Peter