Thread: Really cool video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    I spent 4 hours yesterday just cutting already downed and limbed trees to 16.6 ft lengths and loading them on my trailer to take home to mill. I want to know how he stays so clean and injury free. I have the benefit of a truck, trailer, chainsaw and tractor to load the logs on the trailer. I came home with numerous minor cuts, scrapes, bruises and was so dirty that my wife "made me" take off my extremely dirty pants outside before coming into the house.

I want to know how someone lives such a primitive life and stays so clean and injury free.
    edkemper

Class: Valentine's Day weekend 2009

Feel the Bern!

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edkemper View Post
    I spent 4 hours yesterday just cutting already downed and limbed trees to 16.6 ft lengths and loading them on my trailer to take home to mill. I want to know how he stays so clean and injury free. I have the benefit of a truck, trailer, chainsaw and tractor to load the logs on the trailer. I came home with numerous minor cuts, scrapes, bruises and was so dirty that my wife "made me" take off my extremely dirty pants outside before coming into the house.

I want to know how someone lives such a primitive life and stays so clean and injury free.

I was thinking the same thing. There is a couple shots of muddy legs but I wouldn't dare carry around rocks like that without boots on, shoes at least. I'd have lesser toes.