Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: March 2012 Log Home Class!!

Quote Originally Posted by panderson03 View Post
    I wonder what they're all thinking ....
    Second day, lunch break. Starting to go a little cross eyed!

Administrator
    Awesome class thus far imho.

We have a great bunch of folks here. They showed up with a super high level of enthusiasm. This 17 page thread (as of last Friday) should have been a giveaway that this group was excited to come and learn. Like a race horse at the gate, rearing to go and biting at the bit Good times.

And we have never received so many forum activation requests, before the end of a class. Gee, we haven't even give instructions for that yet So don't worry, I'm sure everyone will be rushing to the member's side once they catch up on some Zzzzz's or get back home.

A big congratulations to DG and Missy -- who were married here in Vegas on the Friday before the class! I'm honored that they made LHBA part of their 'marriage story,' and Steve and I wish them the best on their journey through life together as husband and wife.
    Last edited by Steve; 03-18-2012 at 08:17 PM.

LHBA Member
    Welcome March 2012 class!

ok ellsworth... question one. where is the upgrade section of my profile??? I dont see one....

Regular+ User
    Oh how I laughed, and laughed, and then kept on laughing. Where do you find these photos LHN???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    Oh how I laughed, and laughed, and then kept on laughing. Where do you find these photos LHN???

That's Ellsworth at the B. Allen Mackie School of Log House Building. It was before his beard turned red and I figure he was about 12 or 15 years old. Skip paid for him to take the Mackie class so he'd have a well rounded education. It was a 6 month class that was held at an abandoned logging camp and Ellsworth said he liked everything except the dining hall... Something about an Asian chef.

PS... Glad to see you're back, Ms. Doe.

Oh boy LHN, you're playin' with fire makin' stories about E!!!

Besides, we all know that was when he a was at the all-you-can-eat happy hour at Osaka's.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk