Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sun Direct Power (formerly Sound Wisdom) SG-1 5,000 Watt Solar Generator

Hi Francis. I got a chuckle out of your post since I’m one of those…Yuk….you know…..“sales people”. You are so right for the most part when it comes to retail sales. The good news is that there are a few of us engineers who sell to engineers so we get to do both the numbers and talk the talk. LOL

LD, it would it be great if SW offered a unit for evaluation but I wouldn’t hold your breath. Hey, stranger things have happened.

LHBA Member
    Presently Rock Hill SC, property in NC. Longing to get started!
    Sometimes the old adage.....better to remain quiet and be thought a fool than to speak or type on the internet for that matter, and remove all doubt. Rod I'm very impressed, thank you sir! I always find it difficult when there is a difference of opinion or in this case fact and one party seems more intent on insults than information. I've always noticed, even when I don't grasp the technical aspects, the one simply stating their case and not in a derogatory manner is the truthful one.

Reading this entire thread also reminded me of a story. A gentleman was at the airport terminal in a long line waiting to check in and board the plane. When he was finally second in line he listened with amazement as the gentleman in front of him berated the airline employee for one thing and then another. As he stepped up for his turn he said, "Ma'am I just watched and heard that entire exchange, can you please give me your supervisor's name and contact information? I wish to let your supervisor know how valuable you are to this airline and the professional manner in which you handle challenging customers. You know only deserve recognition you deserve a promotion." At which point the airline associate replied, "Oh that's ok Sir that gentleman is flying to Wisconsin but his bags are headed to California"

Guys, we seriously have to thank you. You know the old adage, "even bad publicity is good publicity?" Well, it's true. Since you put this up, our business has grown tremendously, and our 4K Military/Marine Hardened solar powered backup system is moving so fast we can't keep them in stock. http://sun-direct.net/store.htm We've secured dealers for the Caribbean and West Africa, and our dealer in South Texas is offering a power trailer with a hybrid 4K/windmill system that you tow behind a truck. He's got attention from the State of Texas AND the Federal government, and been asked to put in bids on supplying those trailers to the Park Service and a variety of first responder agencies.

And, frankly, we couldn't have done it without you. Thanks again, guys.

Guys, we seriously have to thank you. You know the old adage, "even bad publicity is good publicity?" Well, it's true. Since you put this up, our business has grown tremendously, and our 4K Military/Marine Hardened solar powered backup system is moving so fast we can't keep them in stock. http://sun-direct.net/store.htm We've secured dealers for the Caribbean and West Africa, and our dealer in South Texas is offering a power trailer with a hybrid 4K/windmill system that you tow behind a truck. He's got attention from the State of Texas AND the Federal government, and been asked to put in bids on supplying those trailers to the Park Service and a variety of first responder agencies.

And, frankly, we couldn't have done it without you. Thanks again, guys.

Welcome back NeoViking/Ghostwalker/SDP. Glad to have helped! Should I expect a commission for all I've done?

Sent from my Galaxy Edge+ using Tapatalk
    All my bad forum habits I learned from LHN

Rod Reidnauer
    Class of Apr. 9-10, 2005
    Thinking outside the vinyl sided box

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rreidnauer View Post
    Welcome back NeoViking/Ghostwalker/SDP. Glad to have helped! Should I expect a commission for all I've done?

Or maybe a Medal.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rreidnauer View Post

I'll second that. Maybe a Bit coin deposit. Plus discount to LHBA members.

LHBA Member
    if you are interested in solar power, the Aug 2016 issue of Consumer Reports magazine has a good article on solar. they give info on options and how to find out what may be best for you. if you don't have the magazine a library near you probably does.

Wait a minute...i started this "dont tread on me" and i am looking for my due benefits.��