Thread: Hydrogen

Hydrogen

I have been playing with hydrogen for several months now, and I am just about to the point of hooking it up to a engine. But I needed a propane carb to make it work, so I did a google search on impco carburettors and run across this web site, http://www.genesis-scientific.org/energy_apps.htm

They are waiting on licensing before they can bring anything to market.
    I hope they get their license, but some how I have my doubts that the government will let them, because of the fact that government makes alot of money off oil, second only to the producers of oil. And i am sure the oil companys will try to stop them too, because that would spell the end of there cash cow.

Hydrogen

Colby, I am building my cabin up on Hamblin Valley road. I noticed that you are from Enterprise, I stop by there on my way up from Nevada. Where are you getting your Hydrogen from?

Hydrogen

I am using DC power to seperate the hydrogen from the oxygen in water.

That interesting that you are building on hamblin valley road, I run cows there in modena. We are going to build our log house in new castle. How far along are you on your cabin? Are you using the but and pass style?

Hydrogen

While searching the internet for information on: Grid-connected solar electric system, I found a website that sells all the stuff I need for my project. I still need a contactor that will be willing to work with me (hard to find one that will just hook up the system for me). The site sells The book: Hydrogen:Hot stuff, Cool Science. It may be of interest to those of you that are interested on the subject of hydrogen replacing fossil fuels. Their catolog is amazing. They also offer clases on how to do just about evrything: from how to hook up your photovoltaic sytem to carpentry skills
    for women. Most clases are two days long and very affordable. They are located in Hopland, California (a nine hour flight for me).

www.realgoods.com