Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classes

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries

Classes

Ellsworth:
    Do you have plans to ever have a class in mid week again ? I have people who would like to come but can't come on weekends. Washington would be good as well.

Administrator
    We try to have at least 1 weekday class every year or so.

Your friends should definitely sign up for the new class email alert service.

They should also send us an email, just to let us know that they are specifically interested in a weekday class. That helps us decide when to do a weekday class. We also try to send them a second class announcement email so they for sure hear about the weekday class, and don't miss out.

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Ellsworth,
    Will do. Anyone out there that wants a midweek class let them know. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Ellsworth,
    I didn't want to sign up for the class alert, but I've seen people talking about the "next one" in washington .. but the May/June classes are in Vegas.
    Is there a link that I'm missing???
    Also, when I click Home (upper left of page) it says I'm not authorized... but I was thinking that was where I might find the info about classes
    Thanks.
    JD

Blog Entries
    JD,

The only way you're going to know when classes are is to sign up for the e-mail notice.
    edkemper

Class: Valentine's Day weekend 2009

Feel the Bern!

LHBA Member
    Hello,

I am interested in any day during the week for Vegas. Washington, I would have to check the schedule.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdavis View Post
    Ellsworth,
    I didn't want to sign up for the class alert, but I've seen people talking about the "next one" in washington .. but the May/June classes are in Vegas.
    Is there a link that I'm missing???
    Also, when I click Home (upper left of page) it says I'm not authorized... but I was thinking that was where I might find the info about classes
    Thanks.
    JD
    We have no plans for a class in WA anytime soon. The "Home" tab works in every browser I've tried. It leads to a forum front page that is under development (mostly just test content right now).

Blog Entries

vBulletin

E --

Thanks -- I hadn't seen anything that said a Washington class, but I wanted to re-take it if there was.
    as for the home page issue, here is what I get:
    Attachment 147

if I click on the home then.. it works, but I walways get the "you don't have privs" messasge.

JD

JD --

Oops, that was my fault, but it should be fixed now. Let me know if you are still getting that message.

We never got around to configuring the "home page feature" of the new forum software. So the permissions were set up with the defaults. I have turned it off for now.

Steve

San Jose, CA ~ Hoping to buy land & build up North
    Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone! I'm ready to sign up for the next class (hopefully Sept. 2011), and my husband and I were curious....once you take the class and are a member, we wondered if you are able to take the class more than once! Only reason we wondered is because so many people seem to take the class, but then not build right away....I certainly would need a refresher if we didn't start the process within a few years....

Anyways, just curious, but it sounds like you can take it more than once...???

Thanks!
    Judy Rainey - San Jose/Santa Cruz Mountains, CA