Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New LHBA Member

Wink New LHBA Member

Just took the February class, my head is still spinning from all of the information gained and discussed. I feel a lot more confident in completing this dream of mine to live in a log home I built myself. Steve and Ellsworth did an outstanding job in presenting all of the topics. For those of you who are on the fence on rather to invest in the class, it is worth every penny in my opinion.

Welcome aboard! See you on the other side!

Welcome! See you on the members side
    Completed #1 - Sold #1.....#2 about to start
    http://jandjloghome.blogspot.com/

welcome. "We told you so" hahaha... Wait till you get to the other side, Your head will fly off.

Agree, the class was awesome. Everything I expected and more. Just cant wait for my exceptance into the members side. Thanks Ellsworth and Steve you both were excellent teachers.

the kool-aid tastes good doesnt it? ha ha, tastes even better inside a home you built yourself!
    www.WileyLogHomes.com
    "Hand Crafted Traditions"

LHBA Member
    Will have to second everything Bowhunter said. Looks like we must of been in the same class together. Just waiting on my approval to get into the other side where I'm sure my head will spin even more

yes I have to agree it was a good class worth the money! Would have been nice if it was 3-8 hour days instead of 2-12 hour days especially since it was in Vegas and my self control for my self imposed curfew was severely lacking LOL!! Really enjoyed the class Thanks Ellsworth and Steve.

Blog Entries
    rtpegram,

Think about it. Would it really matter? <Smile> Where we really get the details of what LHBA is, is on the Member's Only side. The class wasn't about the individual details. Oh, we got plenty of those in the class. Although we got so darn many it was impossible to understand and retain them all.

I'm betting I can speak for the majority of us on this one subject, the details we've all thirsted for have been spoon fed to us by some really wonderful and knowledgeable people after hours and hours on end of reading.

Leading up to the class was hard on each of us. The class took the fear away from most of us. The details of what LHBA is comes from the other side. E & Steve were just the start at the class. What they provide for us on the other side makes us rich. Thanks guys.
    edkemper

Class: Valentine's Day weekend 2009

Feel the Bern!

Well, I had a blast! And the class was great, too! ; ^ )

Seriously, I had my eyes opened quite a bit about log home construction. I am planning on purchasing the complete set of plans, and then getting down to business. I already have the land and trees, and thanks to Ellsworth and Steve, I now have the information I needed to confidently proceed. Tools next, then onward and UPWARD!