Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to get into the member's section

Blog Entries
    It'll be worth the wait.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

LHBA Member
    Currently in Colorado near Leadville, Home of the Unsinkable Molly Brown!
    Just testing to see if I can finally use the memberes area and that it is working properly

LHBA Member
    Well, you posted your test in the Public section. Under your name, I still see "Regular User", so more waiting lies ahead. :-)

LHBA Member
    I haven't been on here since we built our log home - been pretty busy.
    Went to the class ahhh, 10 years ago? (My wife would know) -but its been a long time and we are pondering building another.
    Also would like to send my son thru the class.
    In the mean time I would like to edit our profile and have access to the members section. What do I need to do that?

Thank you very much

@Windwalker, here are the instructions for getting access to the member's side
    IF YOU ATTENDED AN IN-PERSON CLASS:

To get access to the members area:
    Sign up for a forum account if you haven't already done so. You can do that here.
    If you sign up for a new account, the forum will send you an email. Click the link in your email to activate your account.
    Make sure you are logged into your forum account
    Follow this link and fill out the form: Access Request Form
    Click Submit at the bottom
    All access requests are processed manually, so sometimes it will be a few days before you are approved for access to the members forum.

If you get an error when you follow the link above, it means you aren't logged into a fully-activated user account. Check your email and click the activation link first. If you signed up for a forum account but never received an email, you should check your spam folder for an email from us.

LHBA Member
    These links should work...

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    If you are a member of The Log Home Builder's Association of North America (meaning you have taken one of our classes) you can get into the member's area just by asking. Please wait until after you have attended a class until you proceed with the steps below.

IF YOU ATTENDED AN IN-PERSON CLASS:

To get access to the members area:
    1. Sign up for a forum account if you haven't already done so. You can do that here.
    2. If you sign up for a new account, the forum will send you an email. Click the link in your email to activate your account.
    3. Make sure you are logged into your forum account
    4. Follow this link and fill out the form: Access Request Form
    5. Click Submit at the bottom
    All access requests are processed manually, so sometimes it will be a few days before you are approved for access to the members forum.

If you get an error when you follow the link above, it means you aren't logged into a fully-activated user account. Check your email and click the activation link first. If you signed up for a forum account but never received an email, you should check your spam folder for an email from us.

IF YOU ATTENDED OUR ONLINE CLASS:

1. Watch the video located here and follow the instructions

After you submit an access request, we may email you for additional documentation of your status as a member of the association. For instance, you may be asked to email in a picture of your membership card, so don't lose your card!

It would be very helpful if you would use the access request feature shortly after attending the class. If you wait till sometime next decade to send in an access request, then researching your membership status can take a very long time.

As always, feel free to email us (info at lhba.com) if you need assistance with this process.

LHBA Member
    Alright - Did it & hopefully the class dates are correct!

[IMG][/IMG]

Congrats, once you arrive that patch will be tattooed on your chest (or another part of your body by request) with limitations of course.

along with "1% er" and "TCB" !