Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get into the member's section

hi there Plum. welcome to the forums
    following the link is exactly what you needed to do.
    one of the admin's will get back to you soon. no doubt they're all out working on their own builds at the moment, trying to get as much done as they can before snow fall

hang tight.
    glad you're here

Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post

Oh, by the way... I took the class from Skip, as did my Wife. It changed our lives and now, after all these years I am still getting help, knowledge, and encouragement from members close and far. There's a lot of Skip here at our place in southern Oregon.

Your story, pictures and quick wit are encouragement and inspiration to a lot of people here including myself and the reason lots of folks stay around and take the class. I would like to personally thank you for all the quick replies and emails that kept me hanging on for several years until the stars aligned and schedules worked out so I could attend the class.. . 2 thumbs up sir!

Blog Entries
    You are too kind. Thank You for putting up with me and my baloney.

PS... I hesitate to add that, if it is written it can not technically be classified as "quick" wit. Anything that someone my age posts on this forum is most likely backed up slowly by four or five meandering trips through the internet. Additionally, more than once I have been awaken from a nap and forced to delete all those "ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzz's" that a sleeping elbow has typed.

Still, it is nice to hear the sentiment.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

I'm really glad and appreciative that LHN is here too. It's nice to have someone I can point my finger at when admin gets upset with me for something I did wrong.
    All my bad forum habits I learned from LHN

Rod Reidnauer
    Class of Apr. 9-10, 2005
    Thinking outside the vinyl sided box

Hi,

I sent in a request form shortly after the Sep16 class without any response so I sent another one a few weeks ago. I was hoping to get into the forums for a build I am working on now. I have finished my first pier form and had some questions about it. I also have 80 logs laying on the ground that I am working on getting off the ground, debarked and treated but I have some questions on that too since they've been on the ground for a year...

Any help to get on forums would be greatly appreciated. I am kind of winging it for now with the floor plans and the LHBA class workbook...

Thanks,

Ben

hi there. if it were me, I'd email info@buildloghomes.org
    welcome to the family!

I have lived in Bakersfield California. For the past 5 years I have lived in Kernville Ca.
    Thank you Steve.. now that I have completed the class.. thank you both, can I have permission to be a part of the members pages?
    Thank you .

I followed instructions, I'm asking

welcome to the family, Axeman

I, Mark Crum, attended the class June 4 & 5 of of 2016. I went through the online procedure and it stated that I did what was necessary, but when I go to the members forum I am told that I don't access. What do I need to do? I am not sure where my member card is located.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Crum View Post
    I, Mark Crum, attended the class June 4 & 5 of of 2016. I went through the online procedure and it stated that I did what was necessary, but when I go to the members forum I am told that I don't access. What do I need to do? I am not sure where my member card is located.
    Hi Mark,

You have one step remaining (item number 4 on the list above). Please fill out this upgrade request form.

After you fill that out, click submit and be patient for a few days while we locate your records and upgrade your account.