Thread: How to get into the member's section

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I followed the link to get onto the members forum but have not yet received a confirmation email...it's probably been a week. I took Skip's class in Monroe, WA, in 1999 with my husband...think it was the first half of the year because we broke ground on our log home that fall. Would appreciate any assistance to be able to get on the member's forum. Thanks!

I, Mark Crum, attended the class June 4 & 5 of of 2016. I went through the online procedure and it stated that I did what was necessary, but when I go to the members forum I am told that I don't access. What do I need to do? I am not sure where my member card is located.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Crum View Post
    I, Mark Crum, attended the class June 4 & 5 of of 2016. I went through the online procedure and it stated that I did what was necessary, but when I go to the members forum I am told that I don't access. What do I need to do? I am not sure where my member card is located.
    Hi Mark,

You have one step remaining (item number 4 on the list above). Please fill out this upgrade request form.

After you fill that out, click submit and be patient for a few days while we locate your records and upgrade your account.