Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegas

Yikes. I am a bit afraid of

Yikes. I am a bit afraid of that myself. Are you flying through Dallas? I'm flying through Reagan in DC.

Missed class

Spirochete,we were first flying through Atlanta on Fri,then that was changed to Detroit,but that was on Sat .I would not be in Vegas till 7:30 pm Sat. Had to cancel,that realy hurt,been looking forward to this class for a long time.Even had my better half going.Maybe next time

missed class

Quote Originally Posted by Jbon
    Spirochete,we were first flying through Atlanta on Fri,then that was changed to Detroit,but that was on Sat .I would not be in Vegas till 7:30 pm Sat. Had to cancel,that realy hurt,been looking forward to this class for a long time.Even had my better half going.Maybe next time
    THAT's AWFUL!!

Professional Engineer RockEngineer's Avatar

Missed Class Due to Airline Cancellations

Quote Originally Posted by Jbon
    That is a real bummer. You get so excited about attending this great class and wham!! Don't let it get you down and keep trying. I'm sure Ellsworth and Steve will do everything they can to help you get to the next class. I hope the airline gives you full credit for your tickets.

Administrator

Missed Vegas class

I'm sorry you guys missed the Vegas class.

We're chalking this whole Snowmageddon thing up to a bizarre act of God.? We totally understand this was beyond anyone's control, so we're waiving all our normal cancellation fees.? And people who missed this class due to the weather are on a priority list for the next class, so you'll for sure have a spot.

Stay safe and warm.? I look forward to seeing you all, hopfully sometime soon.

LHBA Member

How was the class?

I was unable to make the last class in Vegas. Dying to know...how was it? Please, allow me to live vicariously through you until the next class opens up : ) Who wants to share!

class

Well wenzel it was definitely worth the round trip from England, "intensive" doesn't even begin to describe it!
    Both of our brains are in total overload but I think it's the kind of thing that, on re-reading, will all easily make sense again as it's all pretty logical and straightforward.

Great instructors, just a bit concerned that I too may end up with no hair at the end of construction ;)

Vegas Class

Well, the wife and I just got back to Texas and we are worn out. Very good bunch attending and very good instruction. Boy, did we ask too many questions?!! LOL The drive home from the airport mainly consisted of admiring long, straight pines and brainstorming. Needless to say, we are excited. Can't wait to get on the members' side.

Hi guys!

It was great meeting you two. I'm the electrician that had lunch with you. I'll talk to you on the members board.

Ron

Hahaaa

I forgot that I had that goofy pic for my profile.