Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke thread (Don't read if you don't like funny)

living in Portland, OR & building in Ashford, WA

funny Frances!

funny Frances!

that's my kind of joke, totally silly. ;p

LOL!!

LHBA Member

I thought blonde jokes were

I thought blonde jokes were supposed to be about women?

2 blonds go to a lumber yard and the 1 goes in the get some lumber. She tells the clerk she wants some 2x4's. The clerk ask how long she needs them? She goes back to the other blonde to ask and comes back to tell the clerk we need them for a long time, we're building a house.

Here is how they got the windows for it

REPLACEMENT WINDOWS...
    Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them. Hellloooo,............just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves! Helllooooo? It's been a year! I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.

Ok I guess I will pitch in a few good blonde jokes.

The first one:

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road. He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car. The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit. Much to his dismay, the rabbit is dead. The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying on the side of a road and pulls over. She steps out of the car and asks man what's wrong. "I feel terrible," he explains, "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The blonde says, "Don't worry." She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can. She walks over to the limp, dead rabbit, bends down, and sprays the contents onto the rabbit. The rabbit jumps up, waves its paw at the two of
    them and hops off down the road. Ten feet away the rabbit stops, turns around and waves again, he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet, turns and waves, and repeats this again and
    again and again, until he hops out of sight.

The man is astonished. He runs over to the woman and demands, "What is in that can? What did you spray on that rabbit?" The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label. It says, "Hair Spray - Restores life to dead hair, adds permanent wave."

The second one:

A blonde stormed up to the front desk of the library and said, "I have a complaint!"

"Yes, Ma'am?" said the librarian looking up at her.

"I borrowed a book last week and it was horrible!"

Puzzled by her complain the librarian asked "What was wrong with it?"

"It had way too many characters and there was no plot whatsoever!" said the blonde.

The librarian nodded and said, "Ahhh. So you must be the person who took our phone book."

And the last one:

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?" The blond replies......................"Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?" Finally, a smart blonde.

hehe ok that should do it.

Later
    Roadscholar

Aiea, Hi or when it's warm Camano Island, Washington
    Blog Entries

Subject: True Story

Subject: True Story
    The Lost Bagpiper.... a true story.
    As a bagpiper, I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man who had no family or friends.
    The funeral was to be held at a cemetery in the remote countryside near Kincardine and this man would be the first to be laid to rest there.
    As I was not familiar with the backwoods area, I became lost and being a typical man, did not stop for directions.
    I finally arrived an hour late. I saw the backhoe and the crew who were eating lunch but the hearse was nowhere in sight.
    I apologized to the workers for my tardiness and stepped to the side of the open grave where I saw the vault lid already in place.
    I assured the workers I would not hold them up for long but this was the proper thing to do. The workers gathered around, still eating their lunch. I played out my heart and soul. As I played the workers began to weep.
    I played and I played like I'd never played before, from Going Home and The Lord is My Shepherd to Flowers of the Forest . I closed the lengthy session with Amazing Grace and walked to my car.
    I was opening the door and taking off my coat when I overheard one of the workers saying, "I've never seen nothin' like that before..." Wiping his eyes he added, "...and I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years !!

Dave that was funny

Did it get you any other jobs blowing the pipes from that.
    Do you have Garmin ore Tom Tom GPS now.
    i do it works most time and helps out allot.
    So are you doing gigs when other members put in there septic tanks just messing with you hahaha seya

Blonde

What do you call a brunette walkng between two blondes? A translator.

Blondie, we just have more fun.

Blonde Jokes

I am female and blonde. I think they hillarious! AND I tell them.

LOL!

now that's funny.

sexist christmas joke

ok here's another one to get us all laughing again.

What did the bald man say when he got a comb for Christmas ?

Thanks, I'll never part with it !