Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke thread (Don't read if you don't like funny)

Quote Originally Posted by rreidnauer View Post
    Welp, let's see how many pints of whiskey it'll take to get me to forget I saw this.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Exactly.

Are there no standards on this forum?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries
    I disagree. This forum has very high standards.

It is the parameters that you should be worried about.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

LHBA Member
    LHN,
    You're going about this all wrong. They supposed to pay you fo dat azz.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by allen84 View Post
    LHN,
    You're going about this all wrong. They supposed to pay you fo dat azz.
    Once they saw it, there was no convincing them of that.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post
    Once they saw it, there was no convincing them of that.
    Your one tough cookie cause if it was me I dunno if I'd be able to survive what you have been through to present day. Having had 2 groin hernia surgeries left and right the pain and recovery sucked but one thing about the second one is the mind knows what to expect (plus one knee surgery) . So it seems your tuned into the pain and recovery, hope they lubed everything up to your expectations if not maybe you'll get a refund. Here's to your recovery and hopes to live long and prosper!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rawson View Post
    Your one tough cookie cause if it was me I dunno if I'd be able to survive what you have been through to present day. Having had 2 groin hernia surgeries left and right the pain and recovery sucked but one thing about the second one is the mind knows what to expect (plus one knee surgery) . So it seems your tuned into the pain and recovery, hope they lubed everything up to your expectations if not maybe you'll get a refund. Here's to your recovery and hopes to live long and prosper!
    Rawson, I don't think you understand. This was just a Doctor running a skinny little camera up my greasy hind end, looking for stray cancer and finding none. Nothing but good news and a nice nap.

My life is just as easy, and with the same easy prognosis, as it ever was.

Yes, I am one tough cookie, but I could do a colonoscopy any ole time, even if I was a lilly livered City Boy from Berkeley.you hit

I am a believer in knowing the truth and knowing it early. When you hit the big 50, let the Doctor look at your guys from the inside. If it is bad news, it is not as bad as if you'd waited til you were 60.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

LHBA Member
    Truly I will never understand superior minds. I got all queasy,squirmy and spine chilled reading the descriptive previous post of the extraction of innards deposited in a stainless steel pan. Figure you opted for the spinal anesthesia to get in on the action. I was offered the spinal on my second hernia gut replacement but after watching my wife having 2 of those to deliver 2 healthy children I opted out to be knocked out then sliced and diced or never wake up. Never had my behind scoped and don't plan on it either. Live long and prosper LHN.

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok guys and gals, this is my line of work. Really come on. Listen to the nut. The worst part of this is the nasty stuff you have to drink and missing a couple of meals. Once they get that little ole needle in your arm and you get to take a little nap that makes you feel like you made up for the potty time last night, its all a piece of cake.
    Seriously, I'm an alternative medicine kind of person when you can, but this one thing is a life saver for untold number of people.
    All the stuff we have created on this planet has put us inhabatants at risk for tiny things that turn into big thing and make you die in a way you never planned to. It is such a minor procedure and if you catch that little thing when it is still a wannabe it saves your family a lot of expense and heartaches. Have you checked out the price of funerals lately? So come on guys and gals, let the doc take a peek.
    Last edited by Mosseyme; 11-16-2019 at 06:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Guys and Gals... Thanks, Mossey.

Good on you Sis.

Listen to her everybody. I got one and I’m the guy that was afraid of a neti pot.
    I got one at 54 (clean), 64 ( a couple small polyps), and 69 (clean).
    It’s a piece of cake and can save your life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro