Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what's in the Member's section anyhow?

So what's in the Member's section anyhow?

I often thought about this as viewed from a non-member's perspective, of exactly what the member's section holds, as it simply shows nothing at all when not logged in as one. Well here's a little teaser for those on the fence for taking the class.

As of the time of this posting, there are 2,152 topics, involving 18,730 posts in the member's section. Most members say the member's section is as of great a value as the class, if not more so.

So those of you still riding the fence, be sure to sign up for the email notification of future classes.

(btw, I gain nothing by making this post. I just enjoy poking tigers with sticks) :oP

Administrator

Stats

Quote Originally Posted by rreidnauer
    As of the time of this posting, there are 2,152 topics, involving 18,730 posts

Currently?we have a total of?4472 forum members. :)

Beautiful Model!!

Rod, I just finished looking at all your pix for your scale model and was wondering what your base dimensions will be for the real deal? Your model is absolutely exquisite!! Very, very impressive!

great idea

I think thats a great idea. Maybe post some of the titles of the threads from our Private-Secret Handshake-VIP Club-Blood Brother (and Sisters)Member Section to show newcomers some of the topics we discuss. I think it would be very impressive and show how in-depth the LHBA forum goes.

Kola

Thanks AnneG. First though,

Thanks AnneG. First though, please let it be clear to all newcomers, that my model is built far beyond the necessary extent one needs to be built. It was a bit of a run away train that turned into the final product you have seen. Anyhow, my intent is for the real thing to be 35x35.

Wow Ellsworth, that is a big pool of good folks!

I'm in a tiger-poking mood, so . . . .

The current totals for the member's area are: 3,348 topics consisting of 31,915 post. In fact, there are more topics in the member's section "Members forum" alone, than the entire public section.

LHBA Member

Rods model

one of the kids that works for me is obsessed with Rods model..so he is busting his butt to build one with that kind of detail..he asked me what he should use for the drywall!!! LOL...im gonna have to cut him off!!

Not all who wander are lost...

http://s888.photobucket.com/home/rusty_bucket_album/index

Just think what Rods homes gone look like

His model has so much detail just think what his home gone look like haha

Rod what you gone do with your new toy? are you gone make moat and use it for draw bridge to you log home ahha just a idea haha

When Rod start to raise his walls i want see people crawling out of the wood work to help him since he been helping so many.

Looking forward to seeing

Looking forward to seeing pictures ramblinman. :-)

Chad, I all kinds of ideas for the boom crane already, including lifting wall logs. Too bad it's not as big as Claire's/Steve's, but for what I paid, I'm certainly not complaining.

Hey Rod,

it might be to late, but the last few pictures in your album (and number 7) show a shady guy trying to sneak in and jack your stuff, you might want to take a head count on tools next time you start your model....