Thread: Anyone building in the Spokane, WA area?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone building in the Spokane, WA area?

We are considering relocating to north of Spokane and would love to talk to or see construction for anyone who is building up there.

Thanks!
    ~ross

Someone in Coleville...

I just read a post from someone in Coleville. I'm sure there are a few more in NE WA too that will post when they see this.

North of Spokane

I am looking for land North of Spokane between the Columbia river and Idaho. There is a lot for sale, I've been keeping my eye out for 3 years but the prices have not followed the down trend of the rest of the market. A good place to start is Windermere.com they have a lot of listings in that area.

excellent land, N. of Spokane

I just talked w/ a friend of mine. He has for sale, or is selling for someone else, two excellent, sorry, I meant EXCELLENT!! ten acre parcels, water, water, everywhere (my guess is the wells would be below 80'), are in a dream location, and the best price, they are $35,000 each! These lots are in Washington State. I am very seriously thinking of buying them for my sons. I don't know how I manage to keep coming across so many good deals, but these two just popped-up two days ago. They are close to Idaho and are what I would have dreamed of buying for myself if I didn't already own enough land. Act fast if you're interested, I'm sure they won't last too long.

land

could you give me some specifics on the land? Where it is and what the land is like. Flat ,sloped, treed, private, etc.
    Thanks

land

Just talked with the realtor. The area is approved for ten acre parcels but needs to have a twenty out of the forty split off, and then split in half. South slope. I plan to drive past it on my trip to go build this week so I'm hoping to take a look at it. -Rick

land

Also, I understand that owner financing is a possibility.

-Rick

Wa land

http://www.landsofwashington.com/washington/index.cfm?Detail=&INV_ID=94360

thanks for the info

thanks for the info everyone!