Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foundations

Pam

Thats so funny, I was just trying to post you a message that I absolutely loved the picture of your house I seen. It was only one someone sent me a link to. BEAUTIFUL!!! How many sq. ft? Would love to see more.
    Yes Mam', got signed up today.....sold the farm, got rid of the dog and ready to head out (just kiddin about the farm...did give away the dog though!) hehe!!! "I'm so excited...that I just can't hide it...(forgot the rest of the song.)

Yes, I have a small 5 station salon. I have a lot of rescheduling to do to make this class. I wonder if they will think I'm crazy when I tell them, sorry I can't do your hair I'm going to learn how to build a log house...I can just hear it now!!! lol

LHBA Member

dennisa

Well, well, great minds think alike! I too have been in the salon biz for nearly 29 years. How do you think one makes all those necessary connections? Through the salon! That's how I met my logger, my sheetrocker, my window people, my plumber and on and on. You're 1/2 way there and don't even know it! E-mail me at pinecone_pam@hotmail.com I'm about 2800 sqft. You'll see more pics soon in the student section I think when Steve gets them up. Most of them now are in the members forums. AND you might see the one of my new PINK chainsaw! Gotta love it!

and it's " ...........I'm about to lose my mind and I think I like it!"