Thread: Exceptional Log Home Award: Duvall home

Administrator

Exceptional Log Home Award: Duvall home

We're pleased to bring you another <a href="/image-galleries/student-log-homes/duvall-log-home">exceptional log home</a> :)

This one is located in Duvall Washington.? It's a very well built two story log home, with about a 30x30 footprint.? It also has a full wrap around deck with a strategically placed hot tub which really takes advantage of the valley view.

The current owner is actually the 3rd owner of this log home, and he has it listed on the MLS.? This guy really loves his log home, so much so that he's not really sure if he wants to sell it, or keep it as a rental.

We hope you enjoy the pictures :)

LHBA Member

pictures

hey ellsworth, how can I get the comments and users online boxes out of the way? They cover the commentary and the pictures of the houses!

Administrator

Viewing pics that are blocked by recent comment box

Quote Originally Posted by Basil
    hey ellsworth, how can I get the comments and users online boxes out of the way? They cover the commentary and the pictures of the houses!

Maybe maximize your browser window (if it isn't already).? Also close your favorites (if you have them up).? As a last resort, you might want to try a different browser (try FF instead of IE, or vice versa).

You could also try making your browser window less wide.? As you reduce the width, at a certain point, the picture and writing should move down to below the 2 boxes.

I use FF and I tried all of

I use FF and I tried all of the things you recommended and I still get the recent comment boxes covering the right side of the picture. :-(

Ponyboy, try this...

I use FF and when that happens, I just hit the reload button and it usually straightens out.

I usually have to hit the

I usually have to hit the reload button on the normal posts that have pictures. But it's not working on this one. :-(

If you go to your settings

If you go to your settings and widen your display it may fix the problem.

Steve

LHBA Member

pictures

I'm still having the same problem. I have to reload all the threads with pictures, too. I never had to do this with the old forum.

Am I becoming an "internet old man?"

"I remember when we used webcrawler, and we liked it that way!"

Long live DOS!"

Administrator

Picture viewing problem

Quote Originally Posted by Basil
    I'm still having the same problem. I have to reload all the threads with pictures, too. I never had to do this with the old forum. Am I becoming an &quot;internet old man?&quot; &quot;I remember when we used webcrawler, and we liked it that way!&quot; Long live DOS!&quot;

Other than the suggestion that it's a resolution setting issue, I have no idea what's giving you problems.? I'd suggest posting it on the &quot;bug&quot; thread and we'll add it to the list of things to look at <a href="/website-requests-bugs-welcome-here">http://www.loghomebuilders.org/website-requests-bugs-welcome-here</a>