Thread: Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I look forward to spending many long hours reading how everyone else is coming along with their cabins. I took the class about 6 mons. ago and have just made an offer on a property to build on. Hope to start in the spring.
    Good luck to all. I look forward to hearing from you.
    ==oldciscodude

Congratulations!

Good luck to you as well. We, too, are looking into land in the Union area of WA. We just got started so I'm sure there will be a long haul ahead.

Administrator

Congratulations!

Thanks oldciscodude, we're pretty excited about having the forums here for folks to use.

I hope the forums enable everybody to see the progress that others are making on their goals and projects, and also to just keep in touch with each other (which is always nice). It's just too cool to see and hear about people's building experiences, and to see folks getting their log home up :)

Good luck on your offer, I hope it goes through for you!

building in va?

hello again oldsiscodude. i left you a little message back a few days but never got a reply, tis all good though. i was just curious about where you are in va. for I, too am from the beautiful rolling hills of the blue rigde. roanoke in fact. so if you are close and would like some help building i will give you the time i have which may only be weekends. anyhow, im just curious and looking for some experience. oh and i would like to show my dad that this whole experience will actually result in a log home being built. hes kinda stubborn, who knows you might get two free laborors. thanks