Page 253 of 300 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3039

Thread: Introduce yourself

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    22 hours of learning and depending on the depth of your interest it passes really fast and you are wishing there were more hours because you are soaking it up and knowing you didn't get it all and hoping it really is there on the other side. I came away with the KNOWING we could do this. My other half probably had a more realistic view of the amount of work involved { I really did too}. It is the nuances of the process and the confidence that you can get from the laid back matter of fact, funny way things a given, that you could never get from a class DVD or something

How does one go about changing their profile settings such as adding a location and profile pic?
    When I click on the settings link for options it brings up a page saying I don't have permission to access that info.
    Couldn't come up with anything after searching through the forums...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NWscott View Post
    How does one go about changing their profile settings such as adding a location and profile pic?
    When I click on the settings link for options it brings up a page saying I don't have permission to access that info.
    Couldn't come up with anything after searching through the forums...any help would be greatly appreciated.
    They go through that just before lunch on the second day of class. Take notes.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by NWscott View Post
    We just upgraded you to Regular+ User, which means you should be able to do those now.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    We just upgraded you to Regular+ User, which means you should be able to do those now.
    Thanks, admin!

LHBA Member
    Hi Admin,
    I couldn't update my location or pic either...can I get upgraded also?

Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gkingfisher View Post
    Hi Admin,
    I couldn't update my location or pic either...can I get upgraded also?

Thanks
    Sure all fixed. BTW, this happens automatically if you make enough posts. No need to ask, just keep posting.

LHBA Member
    Great, thanks

Blog Entries
    Old School,

Do you know the difference between a hammer and a cellphone? Smile, you know enough to build your home. Well, along with the family on the other side that is waiting to help and teach. It is rare when the person joining our family has an extensive background in the building industry. We are young, old, male, female, white shirt and tie to scrubs or blue jeans. No high school diploma to graduate degrees.

We are amazing. We are family.
    edkemper

Class: Valentine's Day weekend 2009

Feel the Bern!

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edkemper View Post
    Old School,

Do you know the difference between a hammer and a cellphone? Smile, you know enough to build your home. Well, along with the family on the other side that is waiting to help and teach. It is rare when the person joining our family has an extensive background in the building industry. We are young, old, male, female, white shirt and tie to scrubs or blue jeans. No high school diploma to graduate degrees.

We are amazing. We are family.
    Pstarr7 (hubby) and i just attended the class yesterday. The idea of "family working together" is so appealing. We are excited to meet new family members in our area, and we want to roll up our sleves and learn as we work. We live in Spokane WA area.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk