Page 181 of 304 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3039

Thread: Introduce yourself

glad you found us. stick around and stay a while welcome

LHBA Member
    Presently Rock Hill SC, property in NC. Longing to get started!
    Hello and welcome krawlersedge. I agree "can't wait to learn more" seems contagious. (-;

Blog Entries
    Welcome krawlersedge,

Just keep watching LogHomeFeverDan and you'll see how it's done. He's gradually peeking over the edge and about to jump in with both feet. He asks all the right questions and he knows where the answers are. I can't wait to see the log home he builds for his family.

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Hello boys and girls!

I have always wanted to build a log home so this class seems great, but I have a couple of questions:

1. I am from Europe and English isn't my native language, will I still be able to understand what they teach in the class?

2. I still go to high school and intend to attend the class after i graduate this summer. I have saved enough money for the class and a plane ticket, but despite the small budget these houses can be built on, it would take me a long time to get the money to buy the material and land. Do you know if it's possible to loan money from a bank with only the then un-built house as collateral? If it is possible I planned to build one to sell, to finance a log cabin of my own.

Thank you in advance!
    Hi Pepsi, Im from sweden and plan to build here. I took the class in March , man it was a great experience and I have never been so focused any time in my life as when I took the class, I would advice not to take a loan, its a big risk not worth it. The whole idea is to become debt free.. Im 33 and still working to get rid of my loans. Where are you from? Taking the class was no problem and it seems you have a good level of english.. :-)

Skickat från min ST27i via Tapatalk 2

God dag landsman, I'm Swedish too! Where will you build your house?

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    God dag landsman, I'm Swedish too! Where will you build your house?
    Hej :-) va kul , we are still thinking where to build , I'm thinking a bit up north, Im from Åmål and my gf is from skåne, but land is cheaper up north in sweden, .. We want to have some space and beautiful nature.. Currently we are in norway working to afford the house :-). Vart ska du bygga?

Skickat från min ST27i via Tapatalk 2

LHBA Member
    Hello everyone, found this site about 6months ago and love it. I've been reading non-stop for hours at a time. I Signed up for the March class and have already booked my flights and hotel. I can't wait to go!!

LHBA Member
    Welcome Bmc52, can't wait to see you on the "Other-side".

welcome Bmc52! glad you'ure here. enjoy reading these public threads. there's SO much more on the members side. glad you decided to take the class. we LOVED it! we've never looked at things the same way again

LHBA Member
    Hello, just signed up for the march class and looking at building in 1.5 years. Lots of great info so far and I can't even access the "members only" section yet (anxiously waiting). Looking forward to an off grid loghome that I built with my own hands.