Page 130 of 304 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3039

Thread: Introduce yourself

Hi, I am from L.A. and will

Hi, I am from L.A. and will attend the Sept 4 class. I am looking for flat land to build. Thanks!

Nathaniel

Nathanial

welcome! Glad you're here.

LHBA Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by janem555
    Hi, I am from L.A. and will attend the Sept 4 class. I am looking for flat land to build. Thanks!
    Welcome aboard! Hope you get as much out of the class as I did. What do you have in mind to build?

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries

See You In Vegas :-)

I'm signed up and excited about the Vegas class too. I was planning to be there around that time anyway and everything fell in to place. Are you planning to build in So. CA? I will hopefully be stacking my wood in N.E. OR in a couple years. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting involved, it seems like a really great community of people. If this class lives up to half the hype on this forum I think it will be well worth it ;-)

rkissinger

the class is so much more than I'd hoped. one of the best investments we've made. Welcome to the family!

worth the money

If you plan to build your own house... even if not log, the class will save you way more than the entry fee. You'll love the class, how well it is laid out, how they teach you everything you need to know about building a log structure in just 2 days. And the best part about the class is the member's forums. You will forget some things, and there is tons more info in the members side than in the public side. And yes, the people on this forum make it what it is. There are doctors, engineers, dentists, lawyers, computer programmers, firemen, book keepers, etc. All working towards the same goal. Welcome to the club.
    -Peter

Hi all, I'm Rachel. My

Hi all, I'm Rachel. My husband, Dave and I are super excited about this overwhelming project! We are hoping to take the class the next go around as the Vegas class may not work out for us. We are in Lebanon, TN and plan to build within the next two years.

Any good deals on hotels in Vegas??

Hey All,
    I'd love to take the Vegas class, but the hotel rates seem crazy over the weekend. Has anyone found a good rate on room? Really don't feel like paying as much for the room as I'm paying for the class. Maybe I'll wait for a time it's NOT in Vegas.
    Thanks, Chris

Ottodog Chris here is the cheepest place stay

I don't live there but i been there 2 times and my relatives have lived there for years.
    If you take a cab you tell them go the Frontier its hole wall but cheapest place you stay there.
    It across from Slots of fun and Circus circus
    Watch around past Mc Donalds off the strip there it get shady and allot gangs and low life's hang out.
    Yugen can probably tell you some other cheep one he lives there if he chimes in.
    Enjoy Las Wages but know what going on around you at all times.

Any Minnesotans or Wisconsinits going to Las Vegas???

Just wondering if anyone from MN or WI are going to the Las VEgas class? My husband wants to go, but can't get a buddy to go with him to save a little money. Kind of an expensive trip, but sounds like well worthwhile.