Page 303 of 304 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304 LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3039

Thread: Introduce yourself

LHBA Member
    You kind of forget about the public forum after you gain access to the member's side!

welcome Bosebuck. looking forward to following your land hunt!

Hey, I saw you posted sometime back about knowing a guy in Georgia that builds/disassembles log homes. I live 50 miles noth of Atlanta and currently live in a Log Home. We are selling and I want to disassemble my log home to relocate. It is a double tongue and groove round/round home constructed with lag-bolts. Just wondering if you know someone in Georgia that might be interested. jono1028@yahoo.com

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jono1028 View Post
    Hey, I saw you posted sometime back about knowing a guy in Georgia that builds/disassembles log homes. I live 50 miles noth of Atlanta and currently live in a Log Home. We are selling and I want to disassemble my log home to relocate. It is a double tongue and groove round/round home constructed with lag-bolts. Just wondering if you know someone in Georgia that might be interested. jono1028@yahoo.com
    Leave it and start over. Take a look around this website, there's a better way.

Blog Entries
    Jono, Allen is not being mean, he's just in a hurry and spitting out 6 paragraphs of great advice in a short gruff sorta way. Allen deals in real estate and I'll bet he thinks you should plant flowers and gussy up the place so some Californian will offer $20,000 over top dollar, giving you a real head start on building your own LHBA log house with your own hands.

That's really what this site is all about. Personally, I spent some time, some sweat, and some money, to build the coolest house in the neighborhood, and it's the house I will die in. What a great thing!

Read on and see what we mean.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Blog Entries
    20 miles north of Atlanta is....about 2 hours east of mine.

Come take a tour....

Then you might do like Allen says: sell yours, buy a huge piece of acreage, build your own, and still have money left over to travel the world or whatever folks do post-Covid....
    --
    "cutting trees is more important than thinking about cutting trees or planning to cut trees." ~ F. David Stanley

videos: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/mudflap/
    polished blog: https://loghomejourney.wordpress.com
    not-so-polished-but-updated-frequently blog: https://mudbox.freedombox.rocks/ikiw...fromtheMudbox/
    diaspora: https://diaspora.psyco.fr/people/613...39001e67d879df

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post
    Jono, Allen is not being mean, he's just in a hurry and spitting out 6 paragraphs of great advice in a short gruff sorta way. Allen deals in real estate and I'll bet he thinks you should plant flowers and gussy up the place so some Californian will offer $20,000 over top dollar, giving you a real head start on building your own LHBA log house with your own hands.

That's really what this site is all about. Personally, I spent some time, some sweat, and some money, to build the coolest house in the neighborhood, and it's the house I will die in. What a great thing!

Read on and see what we mean.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Nope. Probably $40K more in this neck of the woods. Flowers are pretty.

LHBA Member
    Anything between Atlanta and Nashville is prime real estate if you bought it right.

LHBA Member
    LHN is right. I could spit out 7-10 paragraphs of personal advice on this matter. Spend your money on something new,

LHBA Member
    Do you already have a place to relocate it if that's what you do?