Quote Originally Posted by NatureDude View Post
Are the 'member forums' more active than the open forums? Also, why is there such secrecy behind this method? I find it strange they don't sell books, DVDs, or things of the sort with the information. Why must you attend the class in Vegas? If it's just a classroom setting, it's not like the information is anything that couldn't be taught via DVD or read in a book, minus the Q and A's, but there is the forum for that. Please don't think I'm knocking the organization in any way, it sounds completely awesome and I totally want to take the class, I just don't understand why there seems to be a veil of secrecy that you can only pass through by taking the class. Can anyone explain? Thanks in advance!
Dude,

A couple of things. The class is the starting line. You get your briefing and that starts you on the path. There is no way to provide all the info during a 2 day class. But that is where you meet our leaders and where you become part of the family.

The Member Only section is where the details are. Kind of like a book of knowledge but more like an interactive one. There is someone (or plenty of someones) that will deal in more of the details. We really teach and help each other. There are so many variables that it is easier to get the correct info interactively.

Does that help? There is a Class Workbook you get. But without Steve and E teaching the class and answering many, many questions (save them for Sunday).

It's been successful for more years than I know and it's morphed into what it is today. At one time, the class was taught (as I'm told) helping to build a log home. A hands on affair. But that had many limits and what we have today is something special.