Page 253 of 304 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3039

Thread: Introduce yourself

Really looking forward to the class next month after lurking for four or five years. The members can correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand the vast majority of the class is instruction in building the shell of the house, getting your house under roof.. But the detailed information on electrical, heating/cooling, plumbing, etc., is all on the member's side. And through years of trial and error and mistakes by all involved, best solutions are available, with questions answered by folks that have been there and done that. What a great resource.

So far as I know, the important thing is to bring an open mind and warm slippers to class.

Did I miss anything?

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    22 hours of learning and depending on the depth of your interest it passes really fast and you are wishing there were more hours because you are soaking it up and knowing you didn't get it all and hoping it really is there on the other side. I came away with the KNOWING we could do this. My other half probably had a more realistic view of the amount of work involved { I really did too}. It is the nuances of the process and the confidence that you can get from the laid back matter of fact, funny way things a given, that you could never get from a class DVD or something

How does one go about changing their profile settings such as adding a location and profile pic?
    When I click on the settings link for options it brings up a page saying I don't have permission to access that info.
    Couldn't come up with anything after searching through the forums...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NWscott View Post
    How does one go about changing their profile settings such as adding a location and profile pic?
    When I click on the settings link for options it brings up a page saying I don't have permission to access that info.
    Couldn't come up with anything after searching through the forums...any help would be greatly appreciated.
    They go through that just before lunch on the second day of class. Take notes.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by NWscott View Post
    We just upgraded you to Regular+ User, which means you should be able to do those now.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    We just upgraded you to Regular+ User, which means you should be able to do those now.
    Thanks, admin!

LHBA Member
    Hi Admin,
    I couldn't update my location or pic either...can I get upgraded also?

Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gkingfisher View Post
    Hi Admin,
    I couldn't update my location or pic either...can I get upgraded also?

Thanks
    Sure all fixed. BTW, this happens automatically if you make enough posts. No need to ask, just keep posting.

LHBA Member
    Great, thanks