Thread: Not Fast Or Easy (Or Good)

Not Fast Or Easy (Or Good)

This video popped up in my feed and of course I had to give him a view. He did not earn a "like".

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Still waiting for the easy part
    www.WileyLogHomes.com
    "Hand Crafted Traditions"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rckclmbr428 View Post
    Still waiting for the easy part
    lol. really.

I hate tiny homes.

unusual doesn't always mean good. It's a real estate term used to sell homes to gullible sheep.

he keeps saying "I started to realize", which doesn't sound like an expert. I see so many problems with his method.

I emailed Noah at handmade homes a few times - he couldn't believe there was another way to build a log home without notches. he stopped emailing me when I said "no settling". his loss.
    --
    "cutting trees is more important than thinking about cutting trees or planning to cut trees." ~ F. David Stanley

videos: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/mudflap/
    polished blog: https://loghomejourney.wordpress.com
    not-so-polished-but-updated-frequently blog: https://mudbox.freedombox.rocks/ikiw...fromtheMudbox/
    diaspora: https://diaspora.psyco.fr/people/613...39001e67d879df

Blog Entries
    I just spent 7-1/2 hours watching all 5 videos. Took so long because I had to keep stopping for my metric conversions.

I have to say, I am super impressed by what this fellow has accomplished in a relatively short amount of time. Turns out this building is roughly 30'x36'. He is using a metric camera and it looks smaller but that's how the numbers run.

Heck, this thing is nearly the size of mudflap's build and he is lifting most of the logs by himself. I did the math and most of those horizontal pieces have a cross section of 12"x16" and are an average of 18' long. The man is really small but he must be a BRUTE! He mentioned a back injury in episode 5.

There is something odd that I can't quite get my head around. Unless I am wrong, he has a distinctly British accent. Yet 14 times (yes, I did count them) he says "I'm sorry, but I don't know what the English word for this is".
    He says it three times referring only to bolts.

I'd think that if he were in a room full of his viewers, he would be the authority on what the English word would be. In fact, more than once I have been snobbily berated by one of the Queens subjects on my demolition of the English language.
    Last edited by loghousenut; 12-08-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Blog Entries
    Off subject but related, something funny happened to me that demonstrates how strangely the deteriorating human mind can react to outside stimuli.

In video 4, at about 14:20, the videographer's finger is in frame. I was holding my TV (it is also a phone) in my left hand. I jerked my own finger from behind the camera at roughly the same time he did.

As proof that there is a subconscious mind, 10 seconds later I paused the video to sort out some conflict in my brain. It wasn't until I reviewed the video that I realized what had happened.

But wait. There's more... In video 5, at around 6:30, he does the same thing, only this time his hand in no way mirrored my own. Didn't matter, I instinctively jerked my fingers out if the way. Of course this time I realized instantly that I was not the guy shooting the video. It was still funny.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.