Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Independence

Independence

On this Independence Day, i celebrate and am immensely grateful for my independence and those who sacrificed for my independence. a heartfelt 'thank you!' to all who fought for and continue to fight for this country's independence.

and a sincere thank you to Skip Ellsworth for teaching me (through Ellsworth and Steve) concepts and principles that also allow me to be free.

here's to a safe, happy Independence Day to all

Blog Entries
    And to think that in Great Britain it is merely the 4th of July. They don't know what they are missing. My Family has so much and We are so thankful for this National holiday.

I to am thankful to Skip for changing my life and to Steve and Ellsworth for keeping it up. What I took away from LHBA class (back then it was LHBANA) had more to do with life than it had to do with log houses.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by panderson03 View Post
    On this Independence Day, i celebrate and am immensely grateful for my independence and those who sacrificed for my independence. a heartfelt 'thank you!' to all who fought for and continue to fight for this country's independence.

and a sincere thank you to Skip Ellsworth for teaching me (through Ellsworth and Steve) concepts and principles that also allow me to be free.

here's to a safe, happy Independence Day to all
    Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post
    And to think that in Great Britain it is merely the 4th of July. They don't know what they are missing. My Family has so much and We are so thankful for this National holiday.

I to am thankful to Skip for changing my life and to Steve and Ellsworth for keeping it up. What I took away from LHBA class (back then it was LHBANA) had more to do with life than it had to do with log houses.
    here, here!

yeah, I don't think I learned much about building log homes - I had already researched it all over the years - the class was just confirming it was true. And definitely had more to do with life than anything else.
    --
    "cutting trees is more important than thinking about cutting trees or planning to cut trees." ~ F. David Stanley

videos: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/mudflap/
    polished blog: https://loghomejourney.wordpress.com
    not-so-polished-but-updated-frequently blog: https://mudbox.freedombox.rocks/ikiw...fromtheMudbox/
    diaspora: https://diaspora.psyco.fr/people/613...39001e67d879df

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    Really feeling pain for our country today, along with the greatfulness of being a citizen of this imperfect but closer than any other. So many people from so many other countries have come here seeking the rights we were born into. I have three family members from Romania, Venezuela, and Ukraine who have immigrated here for various reasons. None wish to return to their home countries permanently. All are hard working productive educated people and consider this the place to be. They have been here for 10, 25 and 30 years. I am grateful for each of these loved family members.
    I'm also greatful for this forum and organization which is really another way we can experience the freedoms we are blessed with.

Blog Entries
    We feel the pain for our Country that our Grandparents felt in the 30's and then again in the 60's.

It will all be fine. Better than before.

Probably.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

Happy Independence Day! We're so very grateful for the independence the LHBA way of life has shown us.

Blog Entries
    So too are we. With all the grousing and complaining that we political losers do and feel, we in the Nut house are still so very grateful.

Personally, Jake and I worked on one of his projects all day til late and then doved (dived) fully head first into a meaningful debate of an Independence Day feast.

Bro Bo and Sis Cindy (Mossey), please go read about Rod shooting a potato and Allen skinning it.

We sliced up 1/2 of a $26 per lb USDA PRIME beef rib steak. We also sliced up an identical 1/2 of a $100 per lb Japanese Wagyu beef rib steak.

Then we skillet cooked them identically and compared it all along side smoked veggies.

The verdict?...

The veggies were all perfect. Green beans, spuds and zucchini, all done to perfection on the pellet smoker. Easiest way to do it and it does not heat up the house.

That USDA PRIME beef rib steak is the #1 best beef I can imagine. It is the stuff that makes Texan Cowboys cry in their beer. Nothing like it. Go to any great grocery store and get the prettiest rib steak in the case, and you will like USDA PRIME steak soooooo much better. It is the beef that they serve at a great Midwest steakhouse for $80 or more. I know. I have been there.

The Japanese Wagyu beef is in a class of its own. Side by side, NOBODY would take a second slice of the USDA PRIME steak on purpose. It is a whole different animal.

Anyone who has eaten Rattlesnake has heard the comparison to Chicken. Well, nobody who has eaten Rattlesnake would prefer it to chicken. Don't bother to take a poll... I guarantee it.

End result???

We love this Country where we accidentally landed.

PS... If you can possibly score a chunk of that Japanese Wagyu steak, please do not serve it with any other meat product. You will need only 3 oz of Wagyu and nothing else.

Trust me on this!

Happy Independence Day!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by loghousenut; 07-05-2021 at 07:15 AM.

Happy 4th all.

And thanks to the Lhba of course for helping us all to be free of mortgages

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Completed #1 - Sold #1.....#2 about to start
    http://jandjloghome.blogspot.com/

God bless the good ol' USA! Sorry I'm late too the discussion as I was out whoopin it up. ;-{>8

great pics, Mr Nut, but which is which!?