Thread: Online classes

Online classes

Hello everyone!

I hope all of you are doing well.

Any idea when another online class will open up? Is there an idea on how many online classes will be held a year?

Thanks!
    Nichole

Hi Nichole,

Our online class is still fairly new and not quite ready for widespread availability at the moment. We open the enrollment every few months by sending out an email to our email list. You can sign up for the email list at the bottom of the home page here (click the button to join our friends list).

However you just missed an enrollment period, and we can still squeeze you into that one if you are ready to start now. Send an email to info@lhba.com and we'll get you going.

Steve

Thank you, Steve!

I am on the email list and I did see I just missed a class, unfortunately with everything going on checking my email sort of fell through the cracks.

I very much appreciate your offer, that is very generous of you. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nichole View Post
    Thank you, Steve!

I am on the email list and I did see I just missed a class, unfortunately with everything going on checking my email sort of fell through the cracks.

I very much appreciate your offer, that is very generous of you. Thank you!
    Nichole, I got in on the last one, just before coronavirus went nuts. Had it of, I probably wouldn't of done it right yet, but now glad I did. I had free time while home. I am all finished with the online class. Took me almost a week. I am probably going to go through it again, just to catch anything I may have missed or forgotten already.
    Last edited by DoubleJRanch; 04-19-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    Rick

The Double J Ranch & Timber Farm
    "Ride for the Brand"-- its the code of the west.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJRanch View Post
    Nichole, I got in on the last one, just before coronavirus went nuts. Had it of, I probably wouldn't of done it right yet, but now glad I did. I had free time while home. I am all finished with the online class. Took me almost a week. I am probably going to go through it again, just to catch anything I may have missed or forgotten already.
    Hi! Any idea when the next online class will be or how often they're offered? I'd like to take the next one and don't want to miss it. I've just signed up for the email list.
    Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by crisb67 View Post
    Hi! Any idea when the next online class will be or how often they're offered? I'd like to take the next one and don't want to miss it. I've just signed up for the email list.
    Thanks for any help!
    Same as above, you just missed an enrollment period, but we can still squeeze you into that one if you are ready to start now. Send an email to info@lhba.com and we'll get you going.

Steve