Thread: Ocala FL

Ocala FL

Anyone know of any members in the central/nothern FL area. Have land In NW Ocala and have been following the LHBA for well over 10 years. Lived in WV most of my life and have built 5 kit homes with my brothers there. I always wanted to build a "real" log home but had to move to FL for health. Still battle with health but want to build my family a cozy place that's paid for. Thank you Doc, horse guy not doctor! Lol

LHBA Member
    Ehh, what's up, Doc? (in my best bugs bunny voice) I believe Wild Bill is in FL and just got logs.

It's duck season! Thanks for the info. I was going to do the class long ago in Vegas but illness happened. Now I want to do online class but wanted info if anyone had built in this area? Just trying to make sure right thing to build in this area before spending 1k. Thanks again.

LHBA Member
    I know there is already at least one LHBA member that has built in Florida, can't remember who. I did class in Vegas and it was great. Now all members have access to the online courses, and they are great, also.