Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Severe Winter Weather...

Blog Entries

Severe Winter Weather...

The Boss (Patty) is all ramped up for a big ole GIRLY WEEKEND of dominoes and whatevernell girls do when the spouses are banished. I don't understand it all but there are 17 females planning on spending at least one night and if I am here she has said there will be firearms.

So I have the little 30 year old Toyota motorhome all loaded up with a mortar mixer and a bunch of other chinking tools and galvanised nails to head up to Slamasha's place in Sultan, Washington (look it up, Bo). Thought I would leave today but the internet said something about travel advisories and winter storm warnings.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Blog Entries
    I think I'll wait a day or so and maybe cut a little firewood. I feel blessed to live in a place where this weather is what they call severe.

For over 10 years I lived where every winter trip out required a chainsaw and survival gear.

Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loghousenut View Post
    The Boss (Patty) is all ramped up for a big ole GIRLY WEEKEND of dominoes and whatevernell girls do when the spouses are banished. I don't understand it all but there are 17 females planning on spending at least one night and if I am here she has said there will be firearms.

So I have the little 30 year old Toyota motorhome all loaded up with a mortar mixer and a bunch of other chinking tools and galvanised nails to head up to Slamasha's place in Sultan, Washington (look it up, Bo). Thought I would leave today but the internet said something about travel advisories and winter storm warnings.

I never get tired of looking at your place. you gonna peel that log and use it or just leave it there to protect your RV?
    --
    "cutting trees is more important than thinking about cutting trees or planning to cut trees." ~ F. David Stanley

videos: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/mudflap/
    polished blog: https://loghomejourney.wordpress.com
    not-so-polished-but-updated-frequently blog: https://mudbox.freedombox.rocks/ikiw...fromtheMudbox/
    diaspora: https://diaspora.psyco.fr/people/613...39001e67d879df

Gotta love how those things fall in just the*best*place....

Sounds like a good time to hit the road for a couple days for sure. I wouldn't stick around with that many ladies in the house haha.
    Completed #1 - Sold #1.....#2 about to start
    http://jandjloghome.blogspot.com/

Never ending snow out here...
    Here's our old dog following the scent of a mountain lion that's been in the yard a couple times lately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Completed #1 - Sold #1.....#2 about to start
    http://jandjloghome.blogspot.com/

I can't but help feel there's something fundamentally wrong with kicking a man out of the house he hewed from the wilderness with his own two hands in the dead of winter. Godspeed on your journey.
    “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Never ending snow out here...
    Here's our old dog following the scent of a mountain lion that's been in the yard a couple times lately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I think your dog is on the scent of a Jeep, but I could be mistaken.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    All my bad forum habits I learned from LHN

Rod Reidnauer
    Class of Apr. 9-10, 2005
    Thinking outside the vinyl sided box

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mudflap View Post
    I never get tired of looking at your place. you gonna peel that log and use it or just leave it there to protect your RV?
    Same here.

I think that log IS the firewood he referred to. :-D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mudflap View Post
    Took an hour or two to whack up the limbs and get them to the burn pile. That tree has a history. It was the first tree Jake ever climbed, so were sorry to see it go. I saved the trunk in two pieces.

I still need to make the Boss a log bed. Whatever is left I'll mill into lumber. Funny how sentimental we can be about a thing so mundane as a scrounge little Pine Tree.

Wow, it looks nice there ! and RIP to Mr Tree, it'll be put to great use. Now and later, lol

61 years and I still haven't figured women out. I stopped trying. Men? were easy to figger.'

Girly weekend ??? 17 women with guns??? Pfft ! SMH
    Last edited by Kola; 01-18-2020 at 06:05 AM.