Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Organ Dominance...

Blog Entries
    Note to Newbies... I, like many lazy, and reasoning individuals, do not like gutters. The mob thinks they are cute with their little jibs and jabs. I consider it to be like a stately Old Lion being bothered by the flies. I snap at them but rarely get one of them so, in the end, nobody wins.

Except the guy who will never have to clean out his gutters!
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

love the fine print

LHBA Member
    Blog Entries
    With you on the gutters, did try out some drip edge didn't work right, tried wider drip edge, just poured buckets of water right where I didn't want it, now we removed the drip edge and have extended the metal and fixed most of the problems. Any one want to buy some drip edge cheap?

nope. we have the same problem

I think they must be smitten with your humor, LHN. No non members have even chimed in....yet.

Build Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/EAJWU
    More Build Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/ca7qYAd

"In my Father's house are many rooms: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." --Jesus of Nazerath

Blog Entries
    I heard there was a pop-up that wouldn't let them read anything you or I posted unless they spent a quarter at the LHBA store. Must be too steep a price.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

Blog Entries
    I am out on a road trip with the Boss in our newest old mini-motorhome. Just had a hankering to know if any of you could explaine how a 6 lb (120 decibels) Chihuahua can possibly eat 1/2 lb (27 kilos) off the countertop, and not somehow turn into a pinata or a pitbull or something?

I suppose I should be thankful that the little birch didn't find the key to the liquor cabinet. At least bacon flavored puke is fun to clean up.

Dang, y'all are high roller feedin' your dog bacon. Was it the thin cheap stuff, or the applewood smoked bacon?
    Build Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/EAJWU
    More Build Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/ca7qYAd

"In my Father's house are many rooms: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." --Jesus of Nazerath

Blog Entries
    It was the cheap stuff from the Muffin store. Probably lucky she didn't get the entire 6 lb (28kg) box of the stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by John17three View Post
    Dang, y'all are high roller feedin' your dog bacon. Was it the thin cheap stuff, or the applewood smoked bacon?