Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: michigan plans

michigan plans

I'm new to the forum and have a question. My wife and I are planning to retire next Summer and move from California to Michigan. We are interested in taking the class but have a question regarding the plans they offer.

Do they have plans available to members that meet code for the state of Michigan? I realize plans are just a small part of the puzzle and I might be over thinking things.

You should be fine.

Welcome to the forum. We have some members who are currently building in southern Michigan. I think you will be well pleased.

Ha, my wife says I worry too much. I've been a commercial electrician for the last 21 years and it's all about planning planning planning.

If we stay in California we will probably be able to retire the day we die. If we head to Michigan, where my wife is from, we can retire next summer barring a major housing crisis, N. Korea nuke etc etc. We would prefer the UP but would settle for as far south as perhaps Gaylord.

Blog Entries
    If I was retiring to UP, or anywhere else in Michigan, I'd take the class and definitely use the LHBA plans.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

The upcoming class falls on my dads 99th birthday. With luck, there is another class in 2018 as stated

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
    The upcoming class falls on my dads 99th birthday. With luck, there is another class in 2018 as stated
    I had to wait 3 years to take the class because of my work schedule. It was frustrating to say the least but eventually worked out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
    Won't Dad be 100 then?

Better go this year, it'd be a shame to miss a milestone like 100 years!

PS... Hug the ole boy for me.

I suppose there will be other classes.
    Every time I have strayed from the teachings of Skip Ellsworth it has cost me money.

I love the mask mandate. I hardly ever have to bruh my teeth anymore.

Should not have any problems. I'm in Traverse City area, but building out of town in Benzie Co. very easy to work with.
    Every time I stray from teachings and suggestions of LHN it has saved me time and money.

Don't suck face with no Banker who drives a nicer car than you do... LHN 3:21.7

Got mine approved in the UP - Iron County - pretty easy to work with
    Yoopers Pat
    "The joy is in the journey - not the destination" - at least that is what I keep telling myself!