Hi! Though I realize ideally I'd purchase land after taking the class, this may not work out for me, and may have to beforehand (hoping to make it to the May class) but obviously don't want to make a huge mistake. Without wanting to ask for any info I shouldn't (class secrets ) I have the general idea that local regulations, building permit costs, etc, are bigger issues, I am worried that the land I am currently looking at could end up smaller than i'd end up wanting for some reason I'm not considering. It is 3.5 acres, and long and fairly narrow, vs. 40 acre sites id been looking at for the same cost, I just like it much better in general though, for the location (Rye, Colorado) and type of land. Assuming the permits, regulations, etc, are not an issue, is there any reason the size could be? There are no neighbors on either side, or behind, in fact both lots (on either side) are for sale, which as i do hope to sell after, (if things go well, for a bigger, better lot later to build again) this might be a good selling point. It is a heavily treed lot, but with a good clearing already there, and wide access. I need to check a couple of other things, but I wondered if there is any obvious issues here I could be missing?

Thanks!

Amy