Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Headed to vegas

Great Class. Can't wait to spend the next few months reading the members side.

Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs pib View Post
    Great Class. Can't wait to spend the next few months reading the members side.

Grant
    Agreed! It was an awesome weekend. Y'all let me know if you need a personal trainer. I can do that.

Rreidnauer, technically, we all stool under the roof, w do not have a porta-potty

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LHBA Member
    Curious, who else is planning to attend the class next month? My husband and I are buying our tickets next week! Can’t wait! 10 years of dreaming about going and it’s finally happening!

congrats on the first huge step, Jaxsnyder
    class is life-changing

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panderson03 View Post
    congrats on the first huge step, Jaxsnyder
    class is life-changing
    Thank you SO much! I’m beyond excited! Do you have any finished photos of your house? I saw your blog photos and it looks beautiful!

we will definitely have finished photos when it actually is finished but its not
    this year we'll finish interior framing in the loft, we'll lay the DF 2x6 T&G floor on the main floor and work in framing that in too. we'll pour the cement floor in the basement, among other things (get propane lines run, get closer to final grade, finish putting in main floor windows and doors, etc) lots to do yet!

LHBA Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panderson03 View Post
    we will definitely have finished photos when it actually is finished but its not
    this year we'll finish interior framing in the loft, we'll lay the DF 2x6 T&G floor on the main floor and work in framing that in too. we'll pour the cement floor in the basement, among other things (get propane lines run, get closer to final grade, finish putting in main floor windows and doors, etc) lots to do yet!
    Sounds like your getting close! Though I know all the finish work always seems to take so much longer then you think it will.