Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interested and saying hello from Seattle...

Yes, sdart, thank you, the story we're hearing is the more time you have to prep and build, the better the project tends to turn out. We appreciate all the responses we got to expressing interest and hearing from real folks who've embarked on the dream...

LHBA does not require a concrete footing, however most building inspectors will.

Aiea, Hi or when it's warm Camano Island, Washington
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anisahoni View Post
    Yes, sdart, thank you, the story we're hearing is the more time you have to prep and build, the better the project tends to turn out. We appreciate all the responses we got to expressing interest and hearing from real folks who've embarked on the dream...
    Hopefully you have looked (studyed)t all the student built log homes. I will be back in Washington in less than a month. My build is on Camano Island and if you would like to see one in the flesh, you can come up some weekend. You may also look at a few of my photos. I am 73 and started 10 years ago with my son. We have built everything except some stuff that was too dangerous or not permitted to do...

We also have several other log homes on Camano that can be seen.

Good luck and read and take notes on stuff that doesn't make sense.

The class will answer most of your questions and entry to the menbers side will answer the rest...
    Dave
    --> The unaimed arrow never misses....
    --> If can, can. If no can, no can... Hawaiian Pidgin
    2011 video http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/open...a413d0d0a&sb=1
    2006 to 2009 video http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s274/flintlock1/
    If you are gonna be dumb, you better be TOUGH!